RIP Hillary Clinton

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

RIP Hillary Clinton

Post by freeski »

Hillary Clinton died early this morning from an infected cankle. She was on a fishing vacation in the Carpathian Mountains when she jumped from the back of a pickup truck to chase a deer. Secret Service Agents did not try and stop her. While laying on the ground she was reportedly heard saying "this is why I lost the election". :shock:

Cankle leaves behind President Rapey, Moon Faced daughter and 20 very confused and Disturbed gerbils. A member of the SS said she was a total complete b##ch
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
throbster
Postaholic

Re: RIP Hillary Clinton

Post by throbster »

freeski wrote:Hillary Clinton died early this morning from an infected cankle. She was on a fishing vacation in the Carpathian Mountains when she jumped from the back of a pickup truck to chase a deer. Secret Service Agents did not try and stop her. While laying on the ground she was reportedly heard saying "this is why I lost the election". :shock:

Cankle leaves behind President Rapey, Moon Faced daughter and 20 very confused and Disturbed gerbils. A member of the SS said she was a total complete b##ch
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Hookus Pookus to and from something CANKLE this way comes....
EVIL.gif
EVIL.gif (69.57 KiB) Viewed 954 times
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Bad news, it's reported Cankle has been sighted outside a castle in Bulgaria. The good news is there are many villagers able to put a stop to this.

Message to US Secret Service: What the f*** is wrong with you :?: You really need a court order to stop using Hitler's SS symbol (17 years ago butt still :?: :?: :?: ). Glad you were brought into Home land Security. So they can straighten you out.

Cankle sold State influence.

The Maddest Hatter out....
:banana: :roll: :Toast FESTIVUS :rant

"When the world gets weird the weird go pro."

If anyone disagrees with me I challenge you to a ski off.... A highway Star sanctioned event :!:
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Damn, Cankles back she's been seen with a bloody goat's leg in her mouth in the Urals. Let's hope she doesn't hook up with ManBearPig. :shock: :banana: :barebutt: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

It's beginning to look like Freeski has an unhealthy obsession with Hillary.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Bubba wrote:It's beginning to look like Freeski has an unhealthy obsession with Hillary.
I look forward to meeting you and think that will be coming up soon. There's no such thing as freeski. It's just a cyber figment of your imagination.
:cool :Toast