Now this is a brutal police shooting!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
GSKI
Powderhound

Now this is a brutal police shooting!

Post by GSKI »

Of Daniel Shaver. Technically right before he was shot he reached behind his back probably to pull up his pants ...or reach for a gun so the cop got off when on trial for murder. It was a text book clean kill. Right as he reaches behind his back at 4:26 in the video with his hand the sergeant says "dont" then he gets lit up. He turned out to be intoxicated. The sergeant yelling orders at him ratcheted the situation up to 11 on the intensity scale and the guy was clearly rattled and sobbing before he was wasted. Just another reminder that one false move with any cop can get you killed. On my very few contacts will police I assume they are looking for a reason to shoot me. That is their job to come home and not get killed giving a stranger the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Now this is a brutal police shooting!

Post by Highway Star »

GSKI wrote:Just another reminder that one false move with any cop can get you killed.
Not just cops. Use caution around guns, and use particular caution around strangers with guns.

Also, excessive drinking can lead to death by any number of means.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters