NSR AG Sessions plans to end the fun

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Coydog
Guru Poster

Re: NSR AG Sessions plans to end the fun

Post by Coydog »

Mister Moose wrote: Are you saying there are zero cases of a marijuana user that goes on to experiment with harder drugs?
Are you claiming that about beer or bourbon?
Mister Moose wrote: Concern for wasting tax dollars...!!! What's next, cutting unproductive regulations?
Yeah, I know, states' rights, limited federal government - crazy stuff.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Coydog wrote:
Mister Moose wrote: Are you saying there are zero cases of a marijuana user that goes on to experiment with harder drugs?
I didn't, but a case could be made. More research is necessary. Give me a bottle of Blanton's every 2 months and see what happens. Or better yet, organize a study where all political board Kzoners get a bottle. If nothing else, participation might go up....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Mister Moose wrote:
Coydog wrote:
I didn't, but a case could be made. More research is necessary. Give me a bottle of Blanton's every 2 months and see what happens. Or better yet, organize a study where all political board Kzoners get a bottle. If nothing else, participation might go up....
Don't want to run afoul of local laws. In some states, it's illegal to provide a moose alcohol.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

Vermont passes recreational marijuana bill.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-verm ... SKBN1EZ2KS

Big FU to Sessions