DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by Highway Star »

This is probably the most important political reporting in two generations, since Watergate. You may have heard bits and pieces, but here's where it all gets linked together into a very chilling timeline....
Obama’s political operatives within the DOJ-NSD were using FISA 702(17) surveillance “about inquiries” that would deliver email and phone communication for U.S. people (Trump campaign). The NSD unit was working in coordination with the FBI Counterintelligence Unit (Peter Strzok etc.). In an effort to stop the activity NSA Director Mike Rogers initiated a full 702 compliance review. However, before the review was complete the DOJ-NSD had enough information for their unlawful FISA warrant which worked retroactively to make the prior FBI surveillance (began in July ’16 per James Comey) lawful. Rogers stopped the process on October 26th 2016. As a result of his not going along, Rogers became a risk; Clapper demanded he be fired.

Ten days after the election, November 17th 2016, Admiral Rogers travels to Trump Tower without telling ODNI James Clapper. Rogers likely informs President-elect Trump of the prior activity by the FBI and DOJ, including the probability that all of Trump Tower’s email and phone communication was being collected.

♦ On November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers went to see President-Elect Donald Trump in Trump Tower, New York. –SEE HERE– Director Rogers never told his boss DNI, James Clapper.

♦ On November 18th, 2016, the Trump Transition Team announced they were moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey. –SEE HERE– Where they interviewed and discussed the most sensitive positions to fill. Defense, State, CIA, ODNI.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... al-crisis/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a long read. The source is a widely read conservative anti-establishment political superblog. The timeline is very well supported. Things are REALLY heating up right now on this investigation. Note the Trump gossip book being dropped now as a distraction.

Remember, Trump is always ten steps ahead, but he always tells you what he is going to do ahead of time..........
Last edited by Highway Star on Jan 6th, '18, 14:31, edited 2 times in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: DOJ-NSD spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by Highway Star »

Supporting article....
On October 7th 2017 President Trump stated:

…”You guys know what this represents? Maybe it’s the calm before the storm.”..

Everyone was trying to figure out what the president meant. The media went bananas for a few cycles talking about it. However, a picture from that evening –in addition to the recent discoveries– likely tells us all we need to know:

That night, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers was seated at the head of the table as each member of the military likely aware -in varying degrees- just how consequential NSA Director Mike Rogers was in fending off the biggest constitutional crisis in the history of the U.S.

A grateful U.S. President, recognizing a great and patriotic man, amid many great and patriotic men. ….And no-one outside that room even knew. Until now.

You know it’s funny…. We all felt the tide change mid-November, something was different. By early December the Inspector General stories about the DOJ and FBI malfeasance and corruption began to hit the headlines (Strzok, Page, Ohr, Baker, etc.); but it only becomes clear today, how that entire chain-of-events began.
This is HUGE. Just follow the bread crumbs down the rabbit hole.....

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... etirement/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by Highway Star »

Bruce Ohr demoted AGAIN....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... title.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Separately, sources familiar with the discussions tell Fox News that the Justice Department is expected to comply with demands from the House Intelligence Committee to provide Ohr for an interview. He is scheduled to visit the committee on Jan. 17, sources said.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Its coming.................

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/exclu ... ium=Social" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence members gained access to all Department of Justice and FBI documents it possesses on the Trump dossier, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The committee was able to review Friday all FBI and DOJ documents on the Trump dossier, former MI-6 British agent Christopher Steele who authored the dossier, and Fusion GPS, the political opposition firm that hired Steele. DOJ also provided Obama administration applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, which could approve the surveillance of the Trump transition team, according to a source with direct knowledge of the case.

The information could serve as a key breakthrough in the committee’s investigation of Steele, Fusion GPS and the Russians who influenced the dossiers’ contents.

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Looks like crumbs of truth mixed in with wildly unsupported claims to get eyeballs to a relatively unknown blog. This does not strike me in the slightest bit as journalism, and it kind of reeks of the "fake news" label that Trump so often tries to apply to actual journalism.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/7 ... s-in-2017/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is journalism today? I don't consider CBS, NBC,ABC or CNN to be honest journalism and find Fox to be bias so just what is Journalism today anyway ?
Last edited by Atomic1 on Jan 10th, '18, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Kpdemello wrote:Looks like crumbs of truth mixed in with wildly unsupported claims to get eyeballs to a relatively unknown blog. This does not strike me in the slightest bit as journalism, and it kind of reeks of the "fake news" label that Trump so often tries to apply to actual journalism.
A website that gets over 100,000 unique visitors DAILY is "relatively unknown"? Whose articles get more views and comments than CNN's?

Unknown....maybe if you live in a cave and haven't found the internet yet.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

It's going to get far, far worse before it gets better......

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-144393" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:Looks like crumbs of truth mixed in with wildly unsupported claims to get eyeballs to a relatively unknown blog. This does not strike me in the slightest bit as journalism, and it kind of reeks of the "fake news" label that Trump so often tries to apply to actual journalism.
A website that gets over 100,000 unique visitors DAILY is "relatively unknown"? Whose articles get more views and comments than CNN's?

For perspective compare this to CNN, which receives ~600M visitors daily.
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

Thanks, I was about to make the same point. 100k visitors a day is nothing. There are over 300 million people in the USA so 100k is a very small fraction of a percent of the population. I can't imagine even 1 in 100 people have heard of this web site. I certainly never have.

Also, I call sh*t on your claim that their articles get more views than CNN's. You got any data to back that up or just pulling it out of your ass?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

Kpdemello wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

Thanks, I was about to make the same point. 100k visitors a day is nothing. There are over 300 million people in the USA so 100k is a very small fraction of a percent of the population. I can't imagine even 1 in 100 people have heard of this web site. I certainly never have.

Also, I call sh*t on your claim that their articles get more views than CNN's. You got any data to back that up or just pulling it out of your ass?
I didn't know that half of mainland China read CNN every day. :violin :bull

You're both even bigger idiots than I had previously realized.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Kpdemello wrote: Also, I call sh*t on your claim that their articles get more views than CNN's. You got any data to back that up or just pulling it out of your ass?
This is very easy to prove. CTH commonly posts 1-3 articles per day, plus 2-3 videos, plus two open discussion posts. Most people who frequently visit the site will read all the articles posted. There is also an EXTREMELY healthy comment section on all articles, most get around 500 thoughtful, unique comments in 24 hours.

CNN? Well CNN is the old media cesspool. They may have a few major stories a day that get major views because GOOGLE NEWS refers people to them, but otherwise most articles get a pathetic number of views. Also ZERO comments, since they can't maintain a comments section. On average, the average article on CNN gets less views.

You = Fail.

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:
Kpdemello wrote: Also, I call sh*t on your claim that their articles get more views than CNN's. You got any data to back that up or just pulling it out of your ass?
This is very easy to prove. CTH commonly posts 1-3 articles per day, plus 2-3 videos, plus two open discussion posts. Most people who frequently visit the site will read all the articles posted. There is also an EXTREMELY healthy comment section on all articles, most get around 500 thoughtful, unique comments in 24 hours.
Link supporting your assertions? Also, what attributes did you (or the person making the assertion) use to determine if a comment was "EXTREMELY healthy"?

For fun, I sampled comments from the article you posted. It had 1,029 comments. Here's 10 I selected at random ... extrapolate over the population and I'd say the comments are indeed 'healthy'.
Streak 264 says:
January 10, 2018 at 4:11 pm
They will get the extension they want. They always do. The Deep State can blackmail for votes.
BobBoxBody says:
January 10, 2018 at 2:57 pm
Trump’s got this. He knows what he’s doing, and he’s got GOOD, competent people who know what they are doing backing him up.
Nigella says:
January 10, 2018 at 3:07 pm
Probably fits in with O’Keeffe story today about Trumps private twitters being given over ….. Didn’t know there was private twitter…
StarryNights says:
January 10, 2018 at 3:05 pm
Given Huma has now apparently withdrew her divorce with hubby, is this a setup so that Anthony can’t be forced to testify against his wife?
Good Job! says:
January 10, 2018 at 3:56 pm
They don’t care about real conflicts with foreign countries. All they care about is saving the “RussiaGate” story.
freddy says:
January 10, 2018 at 4:13 pm
The big FOX radio star must have finally come to his senses and started reading here as he’s way behind the curve but he is saying now proven they used the dossier….Watch the rats run……..
Alligator Gar says:
January 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm
What if the government(s) are doing the terror for their own nefarious purposes? Operation Gladio, etc., etc.
TheBigTurnip (@TheBigTurnip) says:
January 10, 2018 at 3:31 pm
They used to vacuum up Satellite Data using listening stations positioned all around the world

Here is one in New Zealand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waihopai_Station" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alligator Gar says:
January 10, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Exactly, Bob. And how can we hold out our government as a great example to emerging republics around the world? Why would they model themselves after Nero’s Rome? (or is that Caligula’s) Although, I agree with Nero on one thing. His horse would indeed have more sense than a senator!
John K Evans says:
January 10, 2018 at 3:21 pm
I would like to broach the “then what” question. Sundance has cogently laid out the case for criminality within the FBI/DOJ that warrants indictment, prosecution and, upon conviction, imprisonment. Then what? I am no fan of President Obama and his collection of miscreants, but I fear that focusing exclusively on individuals risks masking the institutional failings that have brought the Republic to this point. IMHO the surveillance state is the true legacy of 9/11, and to dismantle it will involve nothing less than the systematic elimination of all of the post 9/11 statutes that underwrite this assault on our constitutionally protected rights. Jefferson was right– security is too of ten purchased at the cost of liberty. I am reminded that the explicit goal of the Red Army Faction in West Germany (aka Baader-Meinhof) was, through acts of terror, to get the government legally to overreach, and in the process destroy the state from within. What else needs to be done to restore the integrity of our federal institutions?
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:

CNN? Well CNN is the old media cesspool. They may have a few major stories a day that get major views because GOOGLE NEWS refers people to them, but otherwise most articles get a pathetic number of views. Also ZERO comments, since they can't maintain a comments section. On average, the average article on CNN gets less views.

You = Fail.
This is hilarious. I think you should check the comscore metrics for page views on cnn.com. CTH could only wish they were this big.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Ah, he's just trolling, as per usual.