DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by Bubba »

Analysis | Did Hillary Clinton collude with the Russians to get ‘dirt’ on Trump to feed it to the FBI? - The Washington Post
https://apple.news/A1ob4qAzjTBiXN6RKnLxQHA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

boston_e wrote: The guy is a hypocritical POS. His refusal to release only the republican memo confirms it. I didn’t expect anything less though.
Option A: The memo contains nothing that should remain classified, is a legitimate counterpoint, and Trump is lying (or dodging if it is technically classified but has no real value) that it does to keep the narrative one sided.

Option B: The memo contains classified material Trump wants removed prior to it's release for legitimate reasons, and the Democrats placed it there as bait.

Since it's classified so far, no one knows the answer. Therefore, anyone who thinks option A is correct prejudges in the D direction, and anyone who thinks option B is correct prejudges in the R direction. So far this issue is nothing more than a litmus test on bias.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
boston_e wrote: The guy is a hypocritical POS. His refusal to release only the republican memo confirms it. I didn’t expect anything less though.
Option A: The memo contains nothing that should remain classified, is a legitimate counterpoint, and Trump is lying (or dodging if it is technically classified but has no real value) that it does to keep the narrative one sided.

Option B: The memo contains classified material Trump wants removed prior to it's release for legitimate reasons, and the Democrats placed it there as bait.

Since it's classified so far, no one knows the answer. Therefore, anyone who thinks option A is correct prejudges in the D direction, and anyone who thinks option B is correct prejudges in the R direction. So far this issue is nothing more than a litmus test on bias.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... -fisa-memo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

when is the last time a D told the truth?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Probably about the same time the Republicans last did.

Funny how Trump didn't seem to have any issues with the supposed classified information in the Republican memo.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1FK25P" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Justice Department officials have also said releasing the [Republican] memo could jeopardize classified information.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Probably about the same time the Republicans last did.

Funny how Trump didn't seem to have any issues with the supposed classified information in the Republican memo.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1FK25P" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Justice Department officials have also said releasing the [Republican] memo could jeopardize classified information.
except you yourself agreed there WASN't ANY in it...you guys crack me up...we all saw the memo from nunes...trump sent schiff memo back to the FBI/DOJ/Dems to clean up and send back...try to follow along here...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Yeah I'm sure it's totally legit and he's really just concerned about releasing classified information just like he was so concerned with DOJ/FBI's concerns regarding the republican memo... :roll:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Yeah I'm sure it's totally legit and he's really just concerned about releasing classified information just like he was so concerned with DOJ/FBI's concerns regarding the republican memo...you agreed there was nothing there to be concerend over... :roll:
so pure speculation based on your biased hate...got it...

again the FBI/DOJ/Dems will be making the redactions not trump or the white house...stop w the wilful ignornace...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

It's called skepticism, and I have it for both Democrats and Republicans, unlike you, who are apparently willing to believe anything Trump says just because he says it.

I mean, who says the supposed classified info in the Dems memo is anything to be concerned about releasing? We only have Trump's word. Why should I trust that? The Republicans on the intelligence committee voted unanimously to release the Dems' memo so they obviously weren't concerned.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Kpdemello wrote: I mean, who says the supposed classified info in the Dems memo is anything to be concerned about releasing? We only have Trump's word. Why should I trust that? The Republicans on the intelligence committee voted unanimously to release the Dems' memo so they obviously weren't concerned.
This is just it... I mean the POS in office has already proven himself to be a pathological liar, so why would we believe him now?
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:It's called skepticism, and I have it for both Democrats and Republicans, unlike you, who are apparently willing to believe anything Trump says just because he says it.
skepticiwsm based on your hate for trump...got it...try being objective for 2 seconds...

so far what I've seen is a plethora of concrete evididence vs vague leftwing accusations that so far have been nullified by reality time and time again...

where was your skepticism about these things:
get the transcripts candy

I heard about it on the news ( at least 8 different times)

not a smidgen of corruption

i can guarantee no political influence...
there may be a huge wall of stall going on but eventaully the dirt is coming out...

there will be NO trump/russia collusion of any sort...

heads have been and will continue to roll at the FBI...

this may spill over into the state dept as at least one official has admitted wrongdoing on his part...

let's not forget the state dept was caught falsifying info after NSA was caught pying on james rosen, they pretended it was a "glitch" ( yeah we heard that about as many times as "I heard about it on the news") but were later forced to admit that it was falsified intentionally...

the media has been implicated as being connected to the D's in the dissemination of propaganda including illegal leaks...

members of clinton campaign and obama administration will also be implicated in this, they may also be implicated in the uranium one scandal also...this may then come back to the FBI...

we also know that the visa of the russian lawyer that met w trump jr was tampere with by obama admin officials and that she met w clinton associates/steel dossier writers both before and after the trump jr meeting...this was and will be proven to be an orchestrated set up illegally using /exploiting gov apparatus on the process...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

MH it's funny how you keep accusing others of bias and asking them to be objective while spouting the most pro-Trump, conservative kool-aid drinking positions on this board.

It's not black and white, dude. It's not Trump versus liberals. I definitely don't identify as liberal. I'm just a guy looking at Washington and seeing a bunch of liars on both sides, with the liar-in-chief sitting in the White House.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:
Kpdemello wrote: I mean, who says the supposed classified info in the Dems memo is anything to be concerned about releasing? We only have Trump's word. Why should I trust that? The Republicans on the intelligence committee voted unanimously to release the Dems' memo so they obviously weren't concerned.
This is just it... I mean the POS in office has already proven himself to be a pathological liar, so why would we believe him now?
yer making a fool of yourself here...hyperbole and exageration are not "lies" but

" I heard about it on the news"

" not one smidgen"

most certainly are...

you are consumed by hate for our awesome president...so much so that you are sure trump "must be hiding something"...

did you not read teh reuters article? did you not see where turmp is leaving it ot he FBI/DOJ/Dems to redact the clasified portions of the memo at which point he will again examine it and determine if he is going to release ( his sole decision as duly elected president) which is exactly what happened with the nunes memo...

and again explain how each of these didn't even phase you as inappropriate at the very least...
get the transcripts candy

I heard about it on the news ( at least 8 different times)

not a smidgen of corruption

i can guarantee no political influence...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:MH it's funny how you keep accusing others of bias and asking them to be objective while spouting the most pro-Trump, conservative kool-aid drinking positions on this board.

It's not black and white, dude. It's not Trump versus liberals. I definitely don't identify as liberal. I'm just a guy looking at Washington and seeing a bunch of liars on both sides, with the liar-in-chief sitting in the White House.
show me ANY evidence of trump/russia collusion....ANY...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

When did I say there was any? From what I can tell, the investigation is still ongoing and I'll evaluate the results when it's done. You know, like the justice system is supposed to work.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:When did I say there was any? From what I can tell, the investigation is still ongoing and I'll evaluate the results when it's done. You know, like the justice system is supposed to work.
so that's why you are sure trump is crooked? see the disconnect? especially when any and I assume every even remotely damning third party accusation or leaked info that was detrimental to trump was presented as headline news by nearly every MSM outlet for days on end it seems to me that IF there were anything to nail him it'd be out there already...

meanhwile at least 8 FBI personel have had to retire or step down as a direct result of this investigation...

that's not bias, that's observation....

I got no more time for this crap today... :seeya
mach es sehr schnell