Leftists frothing over Oprah 2020

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Leftists frothing over Oprah 2020

Post by Highway Star »

Honestly, I'd rather have her over Hillary. :violin
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Coydog
Guru Poster

Re: Leftists frothing over Oprah 2020

Post by Coydog »

I'm pulling for Tom Hanks. Same qualifications as the current Potus, successful businessman, TV/movie star and reportedly a 'very stable genius'.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Oprah 2020 sounds as dumb as Trump 2016.

Can the country really be moving in a direction where the population thinks a reality star makes for a good presidential candidate?
Don't Killington Pico
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

boston_e wrote:Oprah 2020 sounds as dumb as Trump 2016.

Can the country really be moving in a direction where the population thinks a reality star makes for a good presidential candidate?
Why not? After all, a surveyor worked out pretty well.

You need far more than a profession to evaluate a candidate. Most have been legislators, but there's been several who were not.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

looks like oprahs doing a little frothing herself...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:Image
hahahhaha more fake news, thanks for playing though...keep us posted on those Trump accusations...Hillaryous...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

The Fake President wrote:
I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

:beat
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:

Uh huh, probably what the majority of sexual predators think.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:

Uh huh, probably what the majority of sexual predators think.
BUTT Russia....oh wait BUTT sexual harrassment...Oh wait we tried that but hey lets try it again w oprah as the leader this time...BUTT he's incompetent 25th amendment solution....BUTT it's 2024 we can still get him out in november...BUtt BUTT oh crap january 2019....yeah that's it... :zzz
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote: BUTT Russia....oh wait BUTT sexual harrassment...Oh wait we tried that but hey lets try it again w oprah as the leader this time...BUTT he's incompetent 25th amendment solution....BUTT it's 2024 we can still get him out in november...BUtt BUTT oh crap january 2019....yeah that's it... :zzz
Keep sleeping.