Leftists angered by Trump's characterization of Haiti...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Leftists angered by Trump's characterization of Haiti...

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
why are they leaving nigeria if it's not a sh!thole? is anyone leaving anywhere else to go there? what is their immigration policy?

seems like a merit based system would take a bachelors degree or higher into account...

and FYI 100% of americans are american citizens whereas zero percent of nigerians are...no need to add to that 67%...the 43% can still apply and get in line w everyone else...

a bachelors degree isn't necessarily a shoo in, we got thousands here w useless degrees that can;t find work as it is...maybe set the bar at something like "we can't do without you" ....
YCMTSU

Spoken by a guy with no college degree, zero noteworthy professional achievements and who would be screwed without his wife still working.

And how do I know you have zero professional achievements? If you did, sure as the sun comes up in the morning, you'd be screaming for attention saying look what I did!!! You know, kind of like how you feel the need to brag about your ski racing and mountain biking results, which absolutely no one gives a s*** about.

One thing is for certain, if a merit based system were in place, you'd occupy the last spot in line to get into one of Trump's s hole countries, never mind the US.
yep sux to be me :roll: ....enjoy yer hate...
I don't "hate" you hatter.

People of your and Trump's character are just so disappointing. It's like you all pretty much wake up each day with a mission of saying inflammatory crap to try and piss people off and also marginalize others that are different from you. You do so under the guise of being Anti PC.

You do it here on Kzone EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Opposing views are fine by me. I learn from them. There are people like Moose who I have different opinions from, but I find I learn a little bit from their commentary. I welcome learning new perspectives.

The difference between Moose and you is that it's clear he's passionate about improving society. Being civil. A respectful human being. He and I have had many back and forths, but I can say he's mostly handled those interactions with class

I can't even come close to saying that about you. You are the polar opposite of people like Moose even though you share similar political positions as him.

I fight people like you not out of hate. And by people like you, I mean folks that not only participate in, but celebrate disrespectful prick behavior towards others. You've never once called Trump out for acting like an asshole. Anyone with a heart should be able to at least condemn a smidgen of his behavior.

The value system I was raised on by my lifelong Republican parents is to fight pricks like you with no common decency.

I will fight assholes like you until I die and it has ZERO to do with political differences

I don't hate you. You're just a prick and celebrate it.
yep, yours is the good hate, wallow in it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/45 ... n-scandals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Once again Donald Trump has inartfully stumbled on a truth—and our thoroughly corrupt media, race-baiting Democrats, and too many amnesty-loving GOP politicians couldn’t be angrier.

Of course, it would be best if the president didn’t denigrate other countries, even in a semi-private setting. And of course, his language was crude. And yes, of course, America gets a lot of wonderful immigrants from all around the globe, and we should always point that out. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t profound geography-related differences in how successful our immigrants are.

The UN Human Development Index, the most widely accepted metric for how not like a well — you know what — a given country is, ranks Norway (the country Trump mentioned he wanted more immigrants from), as No. 1 in the world. El Salvador ranked 117th. Haiti was 163rd, and every single one of the 25 countries ranked below it (with the exception of the garden spots of Afghanistan and Yemen) was in Africa. All other things being relatively equal, why shouldn’t we want immigrants from countries with healthy functioning societies that are doing well, people who have grown up enmeshed in strong institutions—rather than some of the world’s most impoverished and dysfunctional places?

The Center for Immigration Studies has exhaustively examined welfare use by immigrant area of origin. Central America and Mexico are at 73 percent, the Caribbean at 51 perrcent and Africa at 48 percent. Europe was far lower at 26 percent. East Asia was at 32 percent and South Asia the lowest of all groups at 17 percent. And such disparate outcomes for immigrants by nation-of-origin continue multi-generationally. Of course, even within continents, America gets immigrants of widely varying skills and suitability. I’ve inveighed at length against our Somali immigration insanity but coming from the same continent, large numbers of Nigerians have thrived, largely due to the fact that unlike the Somalis, many of the Nigerians America has attracted are highly educated. But there’s no requirement for the president to parse these subtleties in every statement of entirely justified frustration at the amnesty-loving swamp. A great deal of the justified anger of the immigration patriot community is that we are told again and again by the media and politicians that we’re not allowed to care that say, the average El Salvadoran immigrant may be three times more likely as the average Norwegian immigrant or four times more likely than the average Indian immigrant to be on welfare, supported by the U.S. taxpayer.

We’re outraged like Donald Trump was when he saw the truly offensive deal conjured up by Senators Graham, Flake and Gardner in conjunction with Democratic leaders that would give mass amnesty (far beyond DACA) in exchange for a pitiful charade of border security. He’s outraged that these senators would betray GOP voters and interests when, even in his weaker moments, he’s always declared (as he tweeted last night) that building a wall, moving to merit-based immigration, and ending the visa lottery and chain migration are mandatory components for the amnesty deal for DACA.

The scandal here isn’t Trump’s predictably profane tongue—it’s that Senators Graham, Flake and Gardner would dare to show him this s***hole of an amnesty deal, in blatant defiance of the core issue positions that led the GOP to 100 year-high legislative majorities, and expect him to bless it. Lindsey, Jeff, and Cory—you’re fired. Furthermore, it’s a scandal that the GOP has yet to launch entirely justified impeachment proceedings against the San Francisco activist judge whose outrageous and blatantly illegal ruling is currently stopping the president from ending the DACA amnesty.

Conservatives can complain with justification all they want, but if our elected officials are too weak to do anything about it, our complaints don’t matter. Are conservatives supposed to smile sweetly while America’s sovereignty is sacrificed on the whims of a single judge in San Francisco? While it’s certainly true that the president can break the law, so can judges, and despite one outrageous ruling after another from liberal judges, their attempts to stop the president from using his rightful Constitutional authority on immigration, there has been absolutely no move to rein them in either through impeachment or by using Congress’s Article III Constitutional powers to strip the courts of jurisdiction in these areas.

Finally, it’s a scandal that the Democrats are so dead-set on bringing in millions more government-dependent voters through amnesty that they’ve completely abandoned even the pretense of caring about border security and rule of law that they used to feign even a decade ago. And it’s a scandal that they suggest that it’s racist to notice, as the president does and his pseudo-sophisticated media critics do not, that on average, immigrants from different parts of the world have dramatically different success rates in America.

In his usual blunt way, Trump cut to the core of the debate. As he’s said time and time again, the correct gauge of our immigration policy is what is best for American citizens—we’re running the greatest nation in the world, not the greenroom for Oprah’s next sob-story special. That means if the Democrats actually really care about their beloved (and fraud-ridden) DACA amnesty they can get a deal done in exchange for a wall, a merit-based immigration system, and ending chain and lottery migration. Those are the promises the president was elected on — and GOP voters should accept nothing less.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/45 ... n-scandals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

The man has zero class. No wonder the Central Park elite never let them in their clubs.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

meanwhile dick dirtball feigns ignorant outrage...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... hains.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and of course reality cares not for the feelings of snowflakes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/worl ... .html?_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cry on bitchez...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Nikoli wrote:The man has zero class. No wonder the Central Park elite never let them in their clubs.
I guess it's important for you to be liked by the elites.

Sad, just sad.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Nikoli wrote:The man has zero class. No wonder the Central Park elite never let them in their clubs.

Sad, just sad.
He is a New York street fighter playing by his own rules over which the entrenched system seems is losing control.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Guy in Shorts wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.
He is a New York street fighter playing by his own rules over which the entrenched system seems is losing control.
Try some common decency first. You give the man way to much credit.
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.
The Folks Who Wear Vagina Hats And Call Us 'Teabaggers' Are Offended By Trump's Vulgarity

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25774/wa ... nservative" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Yeah, what sort of protester would even consider wearing a ridiculous hat?

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:Yeah, what sort of protester would even consider wearing a ridiculous hat?

why do you always feign ignorance?
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Self identifying as "tea baggers" was indeed unfortunate. But I guess when one of their most prominent promoters was a fellow named "Dick Armey", the deck was stacked against them.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.
The Folks Who Wear Vagina Hats And Call Us 'Teabaggers' Are Offended By Trump's Vulgarity

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25774/wa ... nservative" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The president is morally bankrupt. It’s sad that the office has been dragged down like this. Leadership requires rising above the petty insults. The president seems incapable of that
-Christopher Columbus
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

The man has zero class. No wonder the Central Park elite never let them in their clubs.[/quote]

[/quote]The president is morally bankrupt. It’s sad that the office has been dragged down like this. Leadership requires rising above the petty insults. The president seems incapable of that[/quote]

But it wasn't "morally bankrupt" when a former president was getting BJs in the Oval Office ?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

SnoBrdr wrote:The man has zero class. No wonder the Central Park elite never let them in their clubs.
[/quote]The president is morally bankrupt. It’s sad that the office has been dragged down like this. Leadership requires rising above the petty insults. The president seems incapable of that[/quote]

But it wasn't "morally bankrupt" when a former president was getting BJs in the Oval Office ?[/quote]

You sound like my children. Weak excuse for piss poor leadership
-Christopher Columbus