Leftists angered by Trump's characterization of Haiti...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Leftists angered by Trump's characterization of Haiti...

Post by Bubba »

More info from Time Magazine, the plan he was commenting on when he "allegedly" referred to shithole countries.

http://time.com/5101057/donald-trump-sh ... tter-brief" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:Image

:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:well I still got some of these useless leftover race cards, might as well play one now...

now even less valuable than the Zimbabwean dollar... :banana:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Frank Luntz wrote:
43% of immigrants from “shithole” African countries have a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 33% of the overall American population. Nigerian-Americans, for instance, have a median household income well above the American average.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Coydog wrote:
Frank Lutz wrote:
43% of immigrants from “shithole” African countries have a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 33% of the overall American population. Nigerian-Americans, for instance, have a median household income well above the American average.
Do any of you work besides some South of the Boarder "Engineers"? My experience was finding these degreed Engineers were no better than home appliance repair men, technicians. Just my observations, but if you bring in this level of immigrant workers, we failed and those jobs are already taken.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
Frank Lutz wrote:
why are they leaving nigeria if it's not a sh!thole? is anyone leaving anywhere else to go there? what is their immigration policy?

seems like a merit based system would take a bachelors degree or higher into account...

and FYI 100% of americans are american citizens whereas zero percent of nigerians are...no need to add to that 67%...the 43% can still apply and get in line w everyone else...

a bachelors degree isn't necessarily a shoo in, we got thousands here w useless degrees that can;t find work as it is...maybe set the bar at something like "we can't do without you" ....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

turns out it literally is a shithole...

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... e-problems" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... wer-system" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Frank Lutz wrote:
why are they leaving nigeria if it's not a sh!thole? is anyone leaving anywhere else to go there? what is their immigration policy?

seems like a merit based system would take a bachelors degree or higher into account...

and FYI 100% of americans are american citizens whereas zero percent of nigerians are...no need to add to that 67%...the 43% can still apply and get in line w everyone else...

a bachelors degree isn't necessarily a shoo in, we got thousands here w useless degrees that can;t find work as it is...maybe set the bar at something like "we can't do without you" ....
YCMTSU

Spoken by a guy with no college degree, zero noteworthy professional achievements and who would be screwed without his wife still working.

And how do I know you have zero professional achievements? If you did, sure as the sun comes up in the morning, you'd be screaming for attention saying look what I did!!! You know, kind of like how you feel the need to brag about your ski racing and mountain biking results, which absolutely no one gives a s*** about.

One thing is for certain, if a merit based system were in place, you'd occupy the last spot in line to get into one of Trump's s hole countries, nevermind the US.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Frank Lutz wrote:
why are they leaving nigeria if it's not a sh!thole? same reason millions of Americans live overseas is anyone leaving anywhere else to go there? yep what is their immigration policy? Migration in Nigeria: A Country Profile 2009

and FYI 100% of americans are american citizens not according to Gump (who's immigrant wife surely came here based on merit - we have the photos) whereas zero percent of nigerians are...no need to add to that 67%...the 43% can still apply and get in line w everyone else...

My people were living here before there was a United States. Most of you Johnny-come-latelys (like Gump's mom) certainly didn't get in because "we couldn't do without you".
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:why are they leaving nigeria if it's not a sh!thole? .
Clear proof that it's a shithole lies in the fact that I'm contacted several times a month minimum by Nigerian princes who want help transferring their funds to the US before they come over here, and they're willing to pay a significant percentage of their money to me in return for my assistance.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Frank Lutz wrote:
why are they leaving nigeria if it's not a sh!thole? same reason millions of Americans live overseas is anyone leaving anywhere else to go there? yep what is their immigration policy? Migration in Nigeria: A Country Profile 2009

and FYI 100% of americans are american citizens not according to Gump (who's immigrant wife surely came here based on merit - we have the photos) whereas zero percent of nigerians are...no need to add to that 67%...the 43% can still apply and get in line w everyone else...

My people were living here before there was a United States. Most of you Johnny-come-latelys (like Gump's mom) certainly didn't get in because "we couldn't do without you".
actually, there was this whole huge frontier that we needed to populate and control...and there were rules for admission...just give up already...

from your nigeria link...
immigrants make up only 0.7 per cent of the total population.
Last edited by madhatter on Jan 12th, '18, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Frank Lutz wrote:

YCMTSU

Spoken by a guy with no college degree, zero noteworthy professional achievements and who would be screwed without his wife still working.

And how do I know you have zero professional achievements? If you did, sure as the sun comes up in the morning, you'd be screaming for attention saying look what I did!!! You know, kind of like how you feel the need to brag about your ski racing and mountain biking results, which absolutely no one gives a s*** about.

One thing is for certain, if a merit based system were in place, you'd occupy the last spot in line to get into one of Trump's s hole countries, never mind the US.
yep sux to be me :roll: ....enjoy yer hate...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Frank Lutz wrote:

YCMTSU

One thing is for certain, if a merit based system were in place, you'd occupy the last spot in line to get into one of Trump's s hole countries, never mind the US.
yep sux to be me :roll: ....enjoy yer hate...
I don't "hate" you hatter.

People of your and Trump's character are just so disappointing. It's like you all pretty much wake up each day with a mission of saying inflammatory crap to try and piss people off and also marginalize others that are different from you. You do so under the guise of being Anti PC.

You do it here on Kzone EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Opposing views are fine by me. I learn from them. There are people like Moose who I have different opinions from, but I find I learn a little bit from their commentary. I welcome learning new perspectives.

The difference between Moose and you is that it's clear he's passionate about improving society. Being civil. A respectful human being. He and I have had many back and forths, but I can say he's mostly handled those interactions with class

I can't even come close to saying that about you. You are the polar opposite of people like Moose even though you share similar political positions as him.

I fight people like you not out of hate. And by people like you, I mean folks that not only participate in, but celebrate disrespectful prick behavior towards others. You've never once called Trump out for acting like an asshole. Anyone with a heart should be able to at least condemn a smidgen of his behavior.

The value system I was raised on by my lifelong Republican parents is to fight pricks like you with no common decency.

I will fight assholes like you until I die and it has ZERO to do with political differences

I don't hate you. You're just a prick and celebrate it.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

The word myopic comes to mind.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus