IMMIGRATION NEGOTIATION!!! THE ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: IMMIGRATION NEGOTIATION!!! THE ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT.

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Nikoli wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:You're clearly not a lawyer nor have you ever held a security clearance. It's not some casual thing.
Do you have an active security clearance?
As someone that used to hold one, I can guarantee he does not.
Well color me surprised
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:You're clearly not a lawyer nor have you ever held a security clearance. It's not some casual thing.
Well color me surprised
c'mon.. as much people like to give HS sh!t here nikoli's post is hardly evidence of anything...it's quiet possible he actually does have a security clearance of some sort...it's also almost totally irrelevant in regards to happenings here whether or not he or CD has one...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
yep we all agree there were "likely far more"...
It turned out that Keilar’s assumption was accurate. The 31,830 personal emails that Keilar asked about were deleted “sometime between March 25-31, 2015,” according to the FBI. That was about three weeks after Clinton received a House subpoena on March 4, 2015.
And if any of these 31,830 contained classified information, wouldn't at least a few of them have appeared in some other government email?
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Highway Star wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Pretty much everybody I've talked to who has or has held a clearance (and who takes it seriously, and who isn't a moron) believes that Hillary still should be properly prosecuted for her actions.
Like I said, once you can establish intent, you'll have a case - ask all those people you talked to who are not morons.
I've posted the actual LAW in this THREAD. Anyone can read that "intent" is not required. Simply "Gross Negligence" . Which begins with her not getting, asking for or remembering ANY of her classified material training, according to the FBI interview.
The Supreme Court disagrees with you.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Pretty much everybody I've talked to who has or has held a clearance (and who takes it seriously, and who isn't a moron) believes that Hillary still should be properly prosecuted for her actions.
Like I said, once you can establish intent, you'll have a case - ask all those people you talked to who are not morons.
I've posted the actual LAW in this THREAD. Anyone can read that "intent" is not required. Simply "Gross Negligence" . Which begins with her not getting, asking for or remembering ANY of her classified material training, according to the FBI interview.
she INTENTIONALLY placed it in an unsecure location, jack...chicken pot pie....

again let's take it to court and let her have her day to defend herself...let her testify under oath...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Coydog wrote:
she INTENTIONALLY placed it in an unsecure location, jack...chicken pot pie....
And that was not illegal, just like Powell's server was in an unsecured location. Clinton, and I presume Powell, did not intend to have classified communications over these servers. There is a separate classified system for that and they both used it.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Well color me surprised
c'mon.. as much people like to give HS sh!t here nikoli's post is hardly evidence of anything...it's quiet possible he actually does have a security clearance of some sort...it's also almost totally irrelevant in regards to happenings here whether or not he or CD has one...
Maybe not, but maybe it will minimize all his dick waving. Probably not, but we tried.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Maybe not, but maybe it will minimize all his dick waving. Probably not, but we tried.
If he had a clearance, he would not post here the way he does.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
It turned out that Keilar’s assumption was accurate. The 31,830 personal emails that Keilar asked about were deleted “sometime between March 25-31, 2015,” according to the FBI. That was about three weeks after Clinton received a House subpoena on March 4, 2015.
And if any of these 31,830 contained classified information, wouldn't at least a few of them have appeared in some other government email?
yeah probably let's look for them...
if any of them were even work related that's also a crime...in fact simply deleting subpoenaed info would also be a crime...

again your only interest is to defend clinton with conjecture and wild stretches of the imagination......let's convene a grand jury and let them decide if we need to have a trial... then she can answer all of those questions and exonerate herself instead of relying on you...

I'd be totally fine w that...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

READ THIS:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ve-intent/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

See page 2:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3228606 ... ils-File-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
if any of them were even work related that's also a crime...in fact simply deleting subpoenaed info would also be a crime...

again your only interest is to defend clinton with conjecture and wild stretches of the imagination......let's convene a grand jury and let them decide if we need to have a trial... then she can answer all of those questions and exonerate herself instead of relying on you...

Clinton had full discretion over determining work related vs personal emails. Part of the job. Clinton requested that her personal emails be deleted months before any subpoena.

Sure, let's have the House Republicans begin another EmailGate investigation. Or better yet, just have Gump direct the AG to convene a grand jury. They should have all the evidence they need. If not, we can always forward them this Kzone thread.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Clinton had full discretion over determining work related vs personal emails. Part of the job. again you twist reality to fit your narrative,
she has the right to delete "personal" emails from a govt server, she has no right to conduct gov business on a personal server, nor to delete subpoenaed evidence...
Clinton requested that her personal emails be deleted months before any subpoena.yet they weren't...we have no proof that request came when it did or at all...we have proof that they were deleted AFTER being subpoenaed...additionally IF ANY of the deleted emails were work related that's both obstruction of justice and violation of the records act...

Sure, let's have the House Republicans begin another EmailGate investigation. Or better yet, just have Gump direct the AG convene to a grand jury. They should have all the evidence they need. If not, we can always forward them this Kzone thread.
your entire case rests on cherry picking select circumstantial and unverified "evidence" while ignoring concrete evidence you don;t like...just further proving a grand jury and likely court trial are necessary in order for both sides to present their case...
One of the questions in the Q&A: “Do you think a third party should be allowed to review what was turned over to the Department, as well as the remainder that was not?” Clinton’s office answered, in part: “Government officials are granted the privacy of their personal, non-work related emails, including personal emails on .gov accounts. Secretary Clinton exercised her privilege to ensure the continued privacy of her personal, non-work related emails.”

That characterization of the rules governing government email systems is not accurate.

State Department policy – spelled out in the Foreign Affairs Manual under “Points to Remember About E-mail” – says there is “no expectation of privacy.” Specifically, 5 FAM 443.5 says, in part: “Department E-mail systems are for official use only by authorized personnel” and “The information in the systems is Departmental, not personal. No expectation of privacy or confidentiality applies.”

Clinton is correct that the department policy allows employees to delete emails that are not work-related. The 5 FAM 443.5 rule also says, “Messages that are not records may be deleted when no longer needed.”

But Baron — who served 13 years as director of litigation at the National Archives, which is responsible for maintaining government records — said in an interview that Clinton’s use of a private server gave her exclusive control, thus preventing the department from having full access to emails she sent and received while a federal employee. Government employees have no right to privacy on government computers and even personal emails are subject to review and perhaps release at the department’s discretion.

Setting up a private server to conduct public business inappropriately shifts control of what is accessible to the end user alone rather than allowing the institution to decide threshold questions,” he told us
clinton used her server to prevent exactly what she was supposed to be doing , recording all of her work related correspondence on a govt server from which she can delete anything she deems personal however .gov still retains a copy that it can request at any time...Clinton's server illegally subverted this..but you don't care...

Clinton also delegated that task to non credentialed personnel...in effect granting access to classified information...seriously just give up with your pathetic defense of one of the crookedest politicians of all time...

your exoneration is fantastical at best...it requires a huge stretch of the imagination that causes one to ignore that which they know is real in favor of that which they wish was real...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
But Baron — who served 13 years as director of litigation at the National Archives, which is responsible for maintaining government records — said in an interview that Clinton’s use of a private server gave her exclusive control, thus preventing the department from having full access to emails she sent and received while a federal employee. Government employees have no right to privacy on government computers and even personal emails are subject to review and perhaps release at the department’s discretion. And of course, that would be the State Department

Setting up a private server to conduct public business inappropriately shifts control of what is accessible to the end user alone rather than allowing the institution to decide threshold questions,” he told us

Performing an action considered "inappropriate" by some does not make it illegal. Now if Gump really wanted to "lock her up" as he continually pledged on the campaign trail, he could instruct his pals at the Department of Justice to convene a grand jury tomorrow. So it would seem your argument on this "matter" lies with the Gump administration.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
But Baron — who served 13 years as director of litigation at the National Archives, which is responsible for maintaining government records — said in an interview that Clinton’s use of a private server gave her exclusive control, thus preventing the department from having full access to emails she sent and received while a federal employee. Government employees have no right to privacy on government computers and even personal emails are subject to review and perhaps release at the department’s discretion. And of course, that would be the State Department

Performing an action considered "inappropriate" by some??? he served 13 years as director of litigation at the National Archives, which is responsible for maintaining government records,he;s giving a legal opinion... does not make it illegal. Now if Gump really wanted to "lock her up" as he continually pledged on the campaign trail, he could instruct his pals at the Department of Justice to convene a grand jury tomorrow. So it would seem your argument on this "matter" lies with the Gump administration.
well as a democrat I can see how you'd think that was how it would go...ends justify the means...

meanwhile the D's mueller investigation seems to be doing the job of exposing clinton and her corrupt cabal quite nicely, why intervene? how many FBI have had to step down or be re-assigned over this now?
mach es sehr schnell