IMMIGRATION NEGOTIATION!!! THE ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: IMMIGRATION NEGOTIATION!!! THE ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT.

Post by madhatter »

House Intel Committee Votes To Make FISA Memo Public
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:House Intel Committee Votes To Make FISA Memo Public
Wonder if they'll vote to make the D's rebuttal memo public?

And it still blows me away that some on the hyper right believe there was a massive FBI conspiracy to insure Clinton won the election by publicly announcing she was under investigation which generated night after night of negative media speculation. Then, with made-for-TV fanfare, the Director of the FBI questioned her judgement, called her behavior negligent and extremely careless, but, well, it just didn’t quite rise to the level of criminal intent. I’m sure most voters took that as a ringing endorsement.

And then, a mere 11 days before the election, the FBI created yet another media spectacle about "newly discovered Clinton emails" apparently to seal the deal.

Yep, all of this designed to help Clinton. Good plan.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Ted Lieu wrote: As a Member of the House Judiciary Committee, I read the partisan, classified Nunes House Intel memo. I can't talk about it. However, here's an analogy. Remember Geraldo Rivera and the infamous Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults? It's like that, but Geraldo Rivera has more integrity.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:House Intel Committee Votes To Make FISA Memo Public
Wonder if they'll vote to make the D's rebuttal memo public?no one cares what petulant children have to say...

And it still blows me away that some on the hyper right believe there was a massive FBI conspiracy to insure Clinton won the election by publicly announcing she was under investigation which generated night after night of negative media speculation. Then, with made-for-TV fanfare, the Director of the FBI questioned her judgement, called her behavior negligent and extremely careless, but, well, it just didn’t quite rise to the level of criminal intent. I’m sure most voters took that as a ringing endorsement.just you...

And then, a mere 11 days before the election, the FBI created yet another media spectacle about "newly discovered Clinton emails" apparently to seal the deal.

Yep, all of this designed to help Clinton. Good plan.
all of that is anecdotal conjecture...none of it is any kind of exoneration, conflicting evidence or anything that is even remotely "evidence" etc...it was all rather bizarre...

there has however been plenty of actual evidence that there were many improprieties in the investigation and that we'll likely need some sort of trial to determine what exactly happened...we've already had a number of FBI personnel re-assigned, terminated or otherwise affected by this and we haven;t even seen the allegations in the memo ( this"memo" is actually a summary of a house investigation not simply a meme)

California Congressmen Ted W. Lieu (D-Los Angeles County), from the state that thinks it's immune from federal law? who cares what he thinks? lets see the memo...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
Ted Lieu wrote: As a Member of the House Judiciary Committee, I read the partisan, classified Nunes House Intel memo. I can't talk about it. However, here's an analogy. Remember Geraldo Rivera and the infamous Mystery of Al Capone's Vaults? It's like that, but Geraldo Rivera has more integrity.
yeah it't's a pure nothingburger except he cant talk about it and we've had 4-5 people removed from the FBI over this already...it's really hard to understand the machinations that lead to your fantastical conclusions....

but we can usually apply the costanza rule to most of your analysis and come up with a pretty accurate idea of how things will shake out...

gonna be another major blindside hit for the willfully ignorant... :banana: :banana: :banana:
mach es sehr schnell