IMMIGRATION NEGOTIATION!!! THE ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: IMMIGRATION NEGOTIATION!!! THE ART OF THE DEAL WITH IT.

Post by madhatter »

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... same-thin/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

reality, making fools of liberals almost continuously...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Powell, who did not have a private server, recently spoke out against claims that his email practices excused Clinton’s own use of a private email server, or that her advised her to set up such a system in any way.
Complete nonsense, Powell used a personal email server from AOL. He was also a board member of AOL. Whether he actually built his own server is immaterial. In fact, as an AOL server, we have no idea where it was physically located or whether it was hacked.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:let's try this one more time:

it's up to a COURT to decide, not jim comey... :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang
Is the FBI required to establish a grand jury for all potential crimes or do they have some form of autonomy?
DOJ/Lynch may have that leeway, comey? not so much...not even sure how lynch simply deferred to comey...
What I'm saying is the FBI does have some autonomy ... they pursue and drop cases all the time without calling a grand jury or meeting with the AG.
There must be a grand jury indictment to charge someone with a federal crime. But a grand jury is a check on the prosecutor, not the accused. As you say, the FBI decides not to pursue cases all the time because they believe their evidence will not survive grand jury scrutiny. So Comey's recommendation not to convene a grand jury was completely within his purview, and though unlikely, the Justice Department could have proceeded regardless (one of the reasons Gump is upset with Sessions' recusal, he believes Sessions should be loyal to him, not the law). the evidence is overwhelmingly agains tclinton and comey's dismissal is inconsistent with the evidence, you are justifying an outcome using the least probable means...

Counselor Hatter seems to believe the evidence in EmailGate would have indeed survived grand jury scrutiny and Clinton would have been sentenced to 10 years hard labor for not backing up her email. Conversely, if the Mueller investigation results in a recommendation to convene a grand jury, this of course would be more evidence of a deep state conspiracy. And if a grand jury actually returned an indictment, then the secret society problem is may more pervasive that anyone, um, imagined.
first it was up to lynch ( not comey)who tainted the case by meeting w clinton on the tarmac...

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/con ... prosecuted" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But the public may not always understand that the FBI does not have the job of deciding who should, or should not, be prosecuted for crime. It was created to do investigations – period. When it finishes one of its probes, it can and usually does make recommendations, but someone else has the job of deciding what to do with the results of those investigations – an actual prosecutor.

so as we can see your arguments are virtually always based on your failure to understand the law...willfully or otherwise...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Powell, who did not have a private server, recently spoke out against claims that his email practices excused Clinton’s own use of a private email server, or that her advised her to set up such a system in any way.
Complete nonsense, Powell used a personal email server from AOL. He was also a board member of AOL. Whether he actually built his own server is immaterial. In fact, as an AOL server, we have no idea where it was physically located or whether it was hacked.
impossible to take you seriously here...stupidest argument you've ever made...maybe...at least top ten anyway...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:You're clearly not a lawyer nor have you ever held a security clearance. It's not some casual thing.
Are you a lawyer? Do you have an active security clearance?
If I was or did, I wouldn't talk about it online.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/con ... prosecuted" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But the public may not always understand that the FBI does not have the job of deciding who should, or should not, be prosecuted for crime. It was created to do investigations – period. When it finishes one of its probes, it can and usually does make recommendations, but someone else has the job of deciding what to do with the results of those investigations – an actual prosecutor.
And this is exactly what Comey did, he made a recommendation. Yet in the right wingnut alternative world, this is a scandal of the highest order, because they do not agree with his recommendation.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Coydog wrote:https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/con ... prosecuted
And this is exactly what Comey did, he made a recommendation. Yet in the right wingnut alternative world, this is a scandal of the highest order, because they do not agree with his recommendation.
Except there actually was a criminal conspiracy in the FBI to let her off the hook, which really does explain why she was let off.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/con ... prosecuted
brilliant analysis jack...

mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:You're clearly not a lawyer nor have you ever held a security clearance. It's not some casual thing.
Are you a lawyer? Do you have an active security clearance?
If I was or did, I wouldn't talk about it online.
Awfully condescending towards Coydog for something you either know nothing about or foolishly admitted on a public forum.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Highway Star wrote:
The marking doesn't matter. Clinton knew (and was literally an original classifier in her Sec State role only if the email originated from her) this was classified information, then consistently and willfully acted in a negligent manner handling it. She literally didn't give a sh*t what the rules were.
Do you think during her tenure Clinton only dealt with 110 classified emails? And if she handled more, likely far more, why did she target these 110 unmarked emails to "willfully act in a negligent manner?"
Highway Star wrote: Any of the 5 million other people holding clearances who did this would have had their lives ruined and gone to jail. You're clearly not a lawyer clearly, but then clearly neither are you nor have you ever held a security clearance. naively presumptuous It's not some casual thing.
Just about anybody who does defense related contract work needs some sort of security clearance. The two emails marked with a ( c ) indicate "confidential" level classification. Depending on the required category level, the process to get a clearance at this level is that not much different than a thorough job interview, though it may take longer. But yes, it is not some casual thing.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Pretty much everybody I've talked to who has or has held a clearance (and who takes it seriously, and who isn't a moron) believes that Hillary still should be properly prosecuted for her actions.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
The marking doesn't matter. Clinton knew (and was literally an original classifier in her Sec State role only if the email originated from her) this was classified information, then consistently and willfully acted in a negligent manner handling it. She literally didn't give a sh*t what the rules were.
Do you think during her tenure Clinton only dealt with 110 classified emails? And if she handled more, likely far more, why did she target these 110 unmarked emails to "willfully act in a negligent manner?"

yep we all agree there were "likely far more"...
It turned out that Keilar’s assumption was accurate. The 31,830 personal emails that Keilar asked about were deleted “sometime between March 25-31, 2015,” according to the FBI. That was about three weeks after Clinton received a House subpoena on March 4, 2015.

she had the rest deleted AFTER being subpoenaed...another crime...

Highway Star wrote: Any of the 5 million other people holding clearances who did this would have had their lives ruined and gone to jail. You're clearly not a lawyer clearly, but then clearly neither are you nor have you ever held a security clearance. naively presumptuous It's not some casual thing.
Just about anybody who does defense related contract work needs some sort of security clearance. The two emails marked with a ( c ) indicate "confidential" level classification. Depending on the required category level, the process to get a clearance at this level is that not much different than a thorough job interview, though it may take longer. But yes, it is not some casual thing.
quit while yer only miles behind...
Coydog wrote:she handled more, likely far more

Last edited by madhatter on Jan 29th, '18, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Do you have an active security clearance?
As someone that used to hold one, I can guarantee he does not.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Highway Star wrote:Pretty much everybody I've talked to who has or has held a clearance (and who takes it seriously, and who isn't a moron) believes that Hillary still should be properly prosecuted for her actions.
Like I said, once you can establish intent, you'll have a case - ask all those people you talked to who are not morons.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Coydog wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Pretty much everybody I've talked to who has or has held a clearance (and who takes it seriously, and who isn't a moron) believes that Hillary still should be properly prosecuted for her actions.
Like I said, once you can establish intent, you'll have a case - ask all those people you talked to who are not morons.
I've posted the actual LAW in this THREAD. Anyone can read that "intent" is not required. Simply "Gross Negligence" . Which begins with her not getting, asking for or remembering ANY of her classified material training, according to the FBI interview.