State of the Uniom

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

State of the Uniom

Post by Bubba »

Who's watching tonight?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Coydog
Guru Poster

Re: State of the Uniom

Post by Coydog »

Too many classified memos to read.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Trump is going to read the Nunes memo, or at least cite portions of it in significant detail.

Anybody remember the infamous "Clinton Victims" press conference from the campaign - right after the grab-gate tape was pushed out prior to the second debate? That was the moment people truly became convinced Trump could not be stopped by anything or anyone.

Trump is a MADMAN. :twisted:

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:Trump is going to read the Nunes memo, or at least cite portions of it in significant detail.

Anybody remember the infamous "Clinton Victims" press conference from the campaign - right after the grab-gate tape was pushed out prior to the second debate? That was the moment people truly became convinced Trump could not be stopped by anything or anyone.

Trump is a MADMAN. :twisted:

true dat...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

here's the true state of the union...

https://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... a.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Highway Star wrote:Trump is going to read the Nunes memo, or at least cite portions of it in significant detail.
That would be, um, very impressive in a certain kind of way. Wonder if Stormy Daniels will show up - we know she can afford it.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Coydog wrote:
That would be, um, very impressive in a certain kind of way. Wonder if Stormy Daniels will show up - we know she can afford it.
Oh yeah, I also think there's about a 30% chance that he fires Comey or otherwise announces an end to the "muh Russia" investigation during the address. The levels of butthurt will be ALL TIME.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Bubba wrote:Who's watching tonight?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Funny. I'll pass. Not sure I need someone to tell me what I already know. I don't think I have ever watched one. When I was a kid I used to hate that it would get in the way of my regularly scheduled shows. I'll have the hockey game on during it. If I miss anything I'm sure I will be caught up by 9:00 AM Wednesday morning.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

I’ll turn it on. If it turns into another egotistical campaign speech, I’ll be turning it off pretty quickly.
Don't Killington Pico
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:

Funny. I'll pass. Not sure I need someone to tell me what I already know. I don't think I have ever watched one. When I was a kid I used to hate that it would get in the way of my regularly scheduled shows. I'll have the hockey game on during it. If I miss anything I'm sure I will be caught up by 9:00 AM Wednesday morning.

Trump is going to drop something big. The shock value will be worth it.

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:

I rather not watch a train wreck. I'm too old. I'm hoping he stays on the tele-promoter for the sake of the free world.
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:

I rather not watch a train wreck. I'm too old. I'm hoping he stays on the tele-promoter for the sake of the free world.
It has the potential to be one of the biggest political happenings in the past 50 years. I wouldn't miss it.

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Nikoli wrote:

It has the potential to be one of the biggest political happenings in the past 50 years. I wouldn't miss it.
Honestly, I could care less. I have never cared for the event. It's a dog and pony show. Go have fun.
-Christopher Columbus
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Interesting that some folks are politically engaged to be active in this forum, but be indifferent to a State of the Union address and counterpoint. I've probably watched 3/4 of them, sometimes multi tasking.