market selloff

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

market selloff

Post by madhatter »

@ 1800 pts in the last two days...must be trumps fault somehow...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: market selloff

Post by Bubba »

Well, since he's been claiming credit for the rise he may as well get credit for the fall. :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:Well, since he's been claiming credit for the rise he may as well get credit for the fall. :lol:
right cuz,,, what changed?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:Well, since he's been claiming credit for the rise he may as well get credit for the fall. :lol:
Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
got ya...
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
got ya...
Exactly.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Thanks Obama!!!
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:Thanks Obama!!!
that was good...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

to be honest liberals don't actually think, they just regurgitate the stupidity they are told without question...
mach es sehr schnell

boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

madhatter wrote:Image

to be honest liberals don't actually think, they just regurgitate the stupidity they are told without question...
It’s funny as Hannity has done the exact opposite. Crediting Trump for the gains since he took office then blaming Obama for Monday’s plunge. I’m sure most of the Fox News sheeple bought it hook line and sinker too.

That is a pretty funny meme though.... definitely made me chuckle. Lol
Don't Killington Pico
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

boston_e wrote:It’s funny as Hannity has done the exact opposite. Crediting Trump for the gains since he took office then blaming Obama for Monday’s plunge. I’m sure most of the Fox News sheeple bought it hook line and sinker too.
Just last week a Facebook friend of mine posted about how Trump was doing such a good job based on how well the stock market was performing. :roll:

It makes sense though because Trump himself has taken credit for recent stock market performance:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/06/trump-h ... ction.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;