#oneless - most hysterical new antigun meme...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

#oneless - most hysterical new antigun meme...

Post by Highway Star »

Check it out:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/oneless?f=i ... tical=news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amazing.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: #oneless - most hysterical new antigun meme...

Post by Highway Star »

Used a 20lb sledge to destroy both of my AR 15's.
https://twitter.com/RobertJ37321891/sta ... 1130041344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

MOAR hilarious

"I hear you"
Attachments
920x920.jpg
920x920.jpg (38.84 KiB) Viewed 664 times
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The answer is easy... Undo Reagan's work.

Lock up crazy MoFos to protect
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Those are some small hands
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I'm sure Washington was the type that needed a queue card to adequately express empathy. I'm also sure, had any of his adopted children been killed at school with what's basically a machine gun (a puckle gun back then), he would not have wavered and been cool with everyone having their own puckle gun.

Do you have any children of your own?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

.. trying to imagine the Gumpster as a teacher with a gun permit .. :evil:

He'd hide .. just like that Deputy Dog. :dislike

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

maybe if the FBI was doing it's job...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... hoot-place" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if they can;t protect yer kids even when someone tells em in advance what;s gonna happen why would you look to them or any other gov to protect you?

on a related subject though certainly on the very fringe of any actual possibility...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... ermanently" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I encourage all my friends to send their kids to private schools if they can...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Just noticed the sleeve monogram. Not DJT, but '45'.
45.jpg
45.jpg (64.36 KiB) Viewed 571 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

"Shocked And Outraged": Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... ldren-were" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coral Springs police officers were "stunned and upset" to learn that four Broward County Sheriff's Deputies were stationed outside the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and had not entered to face an active shooter, sources with the Coral Springs, FL police department told CNN.
Some Coral Springs police were stunned and upset that the four original Broward County Sheriff's deputies who were first on the scene did not appear to join them as they entered the school, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. It's unclear whether the shooter was still in the building when they arrived.

The four Broward Sheriff's deputies, including fired High School Resource Officer Scot Peterson, had their pistols drawn from behind the safety of their vehicles, and "not one of them had gone into the school," according to shocked Coral Springs police.

The Coral Springs officers, meanwhile, entered the building soon after they arrived on scene to confront the shooter, while the four Broward County Sheriff's deputies remained outside until two more officers arrived on scene along with an officer from neighboring Sunrise city.
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:"Shocked And Outraged": Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... ldren-were" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coral Springs police officers were "stunned and upset" to learn that four Broward County Sheriff's Deputies were stationed outside the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and had not entered to face an active shooter, sources with the Coral Springs, FL police department told CNN.
Some Coral Springs police were stunned and upset that the four original Broward County Sheriff's deputies who were first on the scene did not appear to join them as they entered the school, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. It's unclear whether the shooter was still in the building when they arrived.

The four Broward Sheriff's deputies, including fired High School Resource Officer Scot Peterson, had their pistols drawn from behind the safety of their vehicles, and "not one of them had gone into the school," according to shocked Coral Springs police.

The Coral Springs officers, meanwhile, entered the building soon after they arrived on scene to confront the shooter, while the four Broward County Sheriff's deputies remained outside until two more officers arrived on scene along with an officer from neighboring Sunrise city.
When law enforcement is afraid of an active shooter that should telll you something. They probably thought they were out gunned.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Nikoli wrote: When law enforcement is afraid of an active shooter that should telll you something. They probably thought they were out gunned.
Is it telling us the teachers should have had AKs? /sarcasm

I can’t imagine the authors of the 2nd Amendment envisioned such a scenario. Maybe time to admit we have a problem, Egh?

I still don’t understand any legimate use for any style of guns that are designed for anything other than hunting. The solution is certainly not more guns and anyone arguing that having an AK is going to help them defend themselves against the US military is just silly.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Nikoli wrote: When law enforcement is afraid of an active shooter that should telll you something. They probably thought they were out gunned.

I can’t imagine the authors of the 2nd Amendment envisioned such a scenario. Maybe time to admit we have a problem, Egh?

I still don’t understand any legimate use for any style of guns that are designed for anything other than hunting. The solution is certainly not more guns and anyone arguing that having an AK is going to help them defend themselves against the US military is just silly.
https://youtu.be/LORVfnFtcH0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

yup...and I'm guessing you never will...

one thing we know for sure is that when seconds count the cops are only minutes away ( or in this case minutes awaiting)...

second, the police are far more likely to be investigating a crime scene and counting bodies than they are to be intervening in an active situation...

for the most part ( but not in this case) that has far more to do with the reality of what police actually are vs what some imagine they might or maybe should be...

third we can be reasonably sure that had the gym teacher who used himself as a human shield been armed he would have dispatched the shooter immediately...

funny that four cops were "outgunned" by the same gun that is "silly" to imagine could defend you against a hostile govt...so which is it?

indeed you can't imagine nor do you understand...

and that's why your emotion based opinion on the rights of others is immediately discarded...
mach es sehr schnell