Iraqis outraged by video of Marine killing man in raid

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:
DMC wrote:I care about the way others percieve me to a certain extent... For instance - When I ride a chair with an older skier - I always try and make an effort to talk to them and let them know that snowboarders are not so bad.. Kinda give us a human side.. I feel it's needed in order for skiers to percieve us in a better and more true light...
1. You are personable indeed, but let me tell you, you from EXPERIENCE, do not let how you are perceived by others get in the way of expressing YOUR opinion. Big difference.

2. I work for a company that is based not far from a place where WE dropped an A Bomb. I've never talked about it with my expat colleagues, but there is not a hint of resentment. It doesn't make what happened almost 60 years ago right, but the world moves on and heals.

3. You read & watch a lot of CNN. It is just amazing just how much support there actually is for the US. Sure the unemployed citizens and college students make the news with their protests....

ummm OK... Thanks... But I'm an opinionated person... And I'm ussually giving it...
I actually watch Fox for my news...
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

And I LOVE that about you! :roll: