Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

K-Mart mergin with Sears

Post by Pedro »

More choices for cheap plastic sh*t.
skitiger
Bumper

Post by skitiger »

This winter look for bulk sales of "excess" locations to other big box users, such as supermarkets. K-Mart real estate is worth more than its locations.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

skitiger wrote:This winter look for bulk sales of "excess" locations to other big box users, such as supermarkets. K-Mart real estate is worth more than its locations.
Wow... I have no idea what your talking about...
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

DMC wrote:
skitiger wrote:This winter look for bulk sales of "excess" locations to other big box users, such as supermarkets. K-Mart real estate is worth more than its locations.
Cheap Plastic sh*t...
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Pedro wrote:
DMC wrote:
Cheap Plastic sh*t...
I bought a load of cheap plastic sh*t for my ski house yesterday from Target... Good stuff...
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

DMC wrote:
Pedro wrote:
DMC wrote:
Cheap Plastic sh*t...
I bought a load of cheap plastic sh*t for my ski house yesterday from Target... Good stuff...
Look at you. Going to french stores now!
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Towelie kicks ass!

Post by Cityskier »

That rocks DMC!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:
DMC wrote:
Pedro wrote:
DMC wrote:
Cheap Plastic sh*t...
Look at you. Going to french stores now!
For real?
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

No. Guess you don't know the joke.

Snooty city people when they come out to the Hamptons stop to pick things up along the way at Target. But the pronounce it Tarzay as if it were french.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:No. Guess you don't know the joke.

Snooty city people when they come out to the Hamptons stop to pick things up along the way at Target. But the pronounce it Tarzay as if it were french.
ohh.... I have notice french words on stuff I've bought from Target... But I assumed it was cause it was shared with Quebec or something...
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

DMC wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:No. Guess you don't know the joke.

ohh.... I have notice french words on stuff I've bought from Target... But I assumed it was cause it was shared with Quebec or something...
Nope, they are from Minneapolis