Letter to the Red States

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

12 YEARS LOL RUSHING ROTFLWISIMPARIIMF!!!!!!!
skitiger
Bumper

Post by skitiger »

I am most distressed by the allocation of blame - I blame you.

The victimization of the left well matches their ideology. It is similar to South Carolinians in 1860. It was wrong then - it is wrong now!

WE are in this together. As Benjamin Franklin said: We must stand together or surely we will hang separately. Still true. The fact that you voted for Kerry doesn't make you a victim. You were a victim because you are an American. If you will be a victim again, it will be because you are an American. There is no amnesty for Kerry voters.

And don't blame George Bush - take responsibility and blame yourself. Your party nominated an unelectable candidate, even with no critical review by the press and an unfavorable war in Iraq. Take a stand, any stand.

US Senators never win! {for a complete list of winners in last century see * at end of post} Their resumes evidence their general lack of talent. Moderates have a chance. Bill Clinton [without Hillary] is a moderate. He won. People with convictions win - see Reagan. The last person to win without any apparent talent was Jimmy Carter, but he was perceived to be a moderate and a good person. Where does Kerry fall in this list?

Finally, your letter makes you sound like a petulant child. Maybe the red states know what's best and now take your castor oil, it's good for you.

* JFK in 1960. No one else in last 100 years has been elected president directly from the Senate! :P
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Great post ST!
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

CAPBOY wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:The facts are that he rushed us into war without world support, without a successful occupation plan, and without a workable exit strategy. Americans are dieing over there every day, we are more hated than ever before, are not safer, have wasted billions of dollars and counting, and there's absolutely no end in sight. What the f*** am i missing here?!

It only took 12 years to get the balls to enforce the UN resulutions! If that's rushing, then I would have had a better excuse to hold my wife off when she wanted to get married after 6 years of being together!

If we didn't enforce the resolution, then imagine Just how tough those inspections in IRAN would be, despite what that liberal hate source CNN says.
shame the rest of the world doesn't agree with you, if they did we would have had world support and could have possibly avoided this catostrophic disaster your boy dubya has created.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

skitiger wrote:I am most distressed by the allocation of blame - I blame you.

The victimization of the left well matches their ideology. It is similar to South Carolinians in 1860. It was wrong then - it is wrong now!

WE are in this together. As Benjamin Franklin said: We must stand together or surely we will hang separately. Still true. The fact that you voted for Kerry doesn't make you a victim. You were a victim because you are an American. If you will be a victim again, it will be because you are an American. There is no amnesty for Kerry voters.

And don't blame George Bush - take responsibility and blame yourself. Your party nominated an unelectable candidate, even with no critical review by the press and an unfavorable war in Iraq. Take a stand, any stand.

US Senators never win! {for a complete list of winners in last century see * at end of post} Their resumes evidence their general lack of talent. Moderates have a chance. Bill Clinton [without Hillary] is a moderate. He won. People with convictions win - see Reagan. The last person to win without any apparent talent was Jimmy Carter, but he was perceived to be a moderate and a good person. Where does Kerry fall in this list?

Finally, your letter makes you sound like a petulant child. Maybe the red states know what's best and now take your castor oil, it's good for you.

* JFK in 1960. No one else in last 100 years has been elected president directly from the Senate! :P

if dubya isn't to blame for the rampid anti-american hatred in the world today then who is, Mary Poppins?
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Oh yeah. I remember the days before GWB. Americans were greeted with roses, milk, honey, and snatch where ever we went! :roll:
skitiger
Bumper

Post by skitiger »

Hey Yeti - where were you going? :P
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

yeti wrote:Oh yeah. I remember the days before GWB. Americans were greeted with roses, milk, honey, and snatch where ever we went! :roll:
yea f*** the rest of the world, they didn't like us before anyway. besides, who needs them? :roll:

you can't possibly beleive that the US is NOT more hated now than we ever have been in the histrory of our country. Or that GWB's failed foreign policies, esp his handling of the war, has nothing to do with this hatred . do you honestly beleive that?
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

KingsFourMan wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:The facts are that he rushed us into war without world support, without a successful occupation plan, and without a workable exit strategy. Americans are dieing over there every day, we are more hated than ever before, are not safer, have wasted billions of dollars and counting, and there's absolutely no end in sight. What the f*** am i missing here?!

It only took 12 years to get the balls to enforce the UN resulutions! If that's rushing, then I would have had a better excuse to hold my wife off when she wanted to get married after 6 years of being together!

If we didn't enforce the resolution, then imagine Just how tough those inspections in IRAN would be, despite what that liberal hate source CNN says.
shame the rest of the world doesn't agree with you, if they did we would have had world support and could have possibly avoided this catostrophic disaster your boy dubya has created.
I would think that way to, I mean, if I didn't read foreign periodicals every week. Sure, University Students everywhere protest and hate. Its what they do best. You have been brainwashed for the last 6 months by lies perpetuated by a brainless mob. The media wanted Kerry so badly that they were pulling sh*t out of their asses to slander Bush. The OJ Simpson trial made it to the media.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

KingsFourMan wrote:
yeti wrote:Oh yeah. I remember the days before GWB. Americans were greeted with roses, milk, honey, and snatch where ever we went! :roll:
yea f*** the rest of the world, they didn't like us before anyway. besides, who needs them? :roll:

you can't possibly beleive that the US is NOT more hated now than we ever have been in the histrory of our country. Or that GWB's failed foreign policies, esp his handling of the war, has nothing to do with this hatred . do you honestly beleive that?
Why do you care what the French think??? They never have given a damn.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

CAPBOY wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:

I would think that way to, I mean, if I didn't read foreign periodicals every week. Sure, University Students everywhere protest and hate. Its what they do best. You have been brainwashed for the last 6 months by lies perpetuated by a brainless mob. The media wanted Kerry so badly that they were pulling sh*t out of their asses to slander Bush. The OJ Simpson trial made it to the media.
The media must have also brainwashed the overwhelming majority of nations in the world that chose NOT to support us?!! YEA THATS IT!!!! :roll:
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

KingsFourMan wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:

The media must have also brainwashed the overwhelming majority of nations in the world that chose NOT to support us?!! YEA THATS IT!!!! :roll:
Ah yes, back to this one again.

China- Remember that communist Gov't? Why would they support democracy building.
Germany - in an economic quagmire.
France- Is france.

Tell me, who else is important. Name one important country that did not support the War.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

CAPBOY wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:
CAPBOY wrote: It only took 12 years to get the balls to enforce the UN resulutions! If that's rushing, then I would have had a better excuse to hold my wife off when she wanted to get married after 6 years of being together!

Ah yes, back to this one again.

China- Remember that communist Gov't? Why would they support democracy building.
Germany - in an economic quagmire.
France- Is france.

Tell me, who else is important. Name one important country that did not support the War.
what are you talking about "back to this one"? This entire thread (at least the part in quotes above) has been about 1 issue - the fact that bush rushed us into war WITHOUT WORLD SUPPORT, and that anti-American sentiment is at all time high because of Bush and his failed foreign policies esp. his handling of the war which is a complete dismal failure.

now as far as your question "Tell me, who else is important. Name one important country that did not support the War" - I'm speechless. i can't even respond to this.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

KingsFourMan wrote: now as far as your question "Tell me, who else is important. Name one important country that did not support the War" - I'm speechless. i can't even respond to this.
I'm not surprised you are speechless. Aside from the ones I listed above, there is no nation with a significant military force that has not offered support to us.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

KingsFourMan wrote:you can't possibly beleive that the US is NOT more hated now than we ever have been in the histrory of our country.
Hello....how about during the Vietnam War era? It's OK...the world will get over it. They'll still call us when they need us.

Oh, and we're still working with all these governments on other issues even though they "hate" us. We're still working with France and Germany on Al Qaida investigations, along with most other countries in the world, even those that "hate" us.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe