CAPBOY
Guru Poster

WMD Found??

Post by CAPBOY »

shortski
Site Admin

Re: WMD Found??

Post by shortski »

Yeah, big deal what about the lies on going to war, where are the tons that were suposed to be there huh, huh wrong war wrong time
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
tirolerpeter
Beginner On Rentals

WMD's?

Post by tirolerpeter »

The army itself says that these were NOT WMD's. Just plans to make a variety of nasty stuff.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Iwas going to make browneis last night.... But I didnt have any eggs...
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

DMC wrote:
Iwas going to make browneis last night.... But I didnt have any eggs...
But did you have the hash?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: WMD's?

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

tirolerpeter wrote:The army itself says that these were NOT WMD's. Just plans to make a variety of nasty stuff.
Yup....I'm surprised the people I sometimes have political disputes with are now admins....assuming now you can see my IP :(
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Thanks to the U.N. incompetence,any WMD's got sold to the highest bidder along with the oil for food fiasco.
Now we know Sadam had them and USED them in the past so I'm glad we got rid of him before he could use them again.
I have seen the mass grave pics of women and children killed by Sadam with poison gas and thats enough for me to say we should of invaded Iraq FASTER instead of giving Sadam time,with the U.N's help to sell off what remained.
http://www.nysun.com/article/5372 here is some of the U.N's dealings in question!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Atomic1 wrote:Thanks to the U.N. incompetence,any WMD's got sold to the highest bidder along with the oil for food fiasco.
Now we know Sadam had them and USED them in the past so I'm glad we got rid of him before he could use them again.
I have seen the mass grave pics of women and children killed by Sadam with poison gas and thats enough for me to say we should of invaded Iraq FASTER instead of giving Sadam time,with the U.N's help to sell off what remained.
http://www.nysun.com/article/5372 here is some of the U.N's dealings in question!
I think the UN is going down the tubes. Everyone in the UN for the most part is corrupt...russia/france. Essentially the UN won't even enforce their own sanctions...so what really is the UN for? Right, there for corruption, giving aid to saddam in terms of money for oil, there for making sanctions that are not strict nor enforced, did I miss anything?

Lol
E
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

I'm not "down" with what the UN has been up to by any means.. But I'm also not into abandoning the concept of the UN... It needs to be cleaned up... I just hope GWB just doesn't walk away from it - like he did with the Kyoto treaty.. Which was one of the things that started to make other countries mad and uncooperative with the US..

Cause - I'm really "down" with word peace and a clean environment... And I still want to see some healing and some world unity...
It's very important to me...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC wrote:I'm not "down" with what the UN has been up to by any means.. But I'm also not into abandoning the concept of the UN... It needs to be cleaned up... I just hope GWB just doesn't walk away from it - like he did with the Kyoto treaty.. Which was one of the things that started to make other countries mad and uncooperative with the US..

Cause - I'm really "down" with word peace and a clean environment... And I still want to see some healing and some world unity...
I'll agree...the UN needs a mjor clean-up. But there starting off on the wrong foot. Not allowing the US to investigate the UN...the UN is doing an in house investigation, which in a corrupt organization, only stinks more of corruption in the investigation.

Lets face it, we need the UN. And countries aronud the world know they need US. BUT, would we be in the same perdicament if we were saving France from Hitler? No. If we look back at history for the most part, there has always been tention and hate towards the US...until a country needs us.

E
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

DMC wrote:I'm not "down" with what the UN has been up to by any means.. But I'm also not into abandoning the concept of the UN... It needs to be cleaned up... I just hope GWB just doesn't walk away from it - like he did with the Kyoto treaty.. Which was one of the things that started to make other countries mad and uncooperative with the US..

How many years did Clinton go without paying the UN dues. Quite a few I recall.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Looks like they'll be cleaning things up. At least that's the news today. Annan needs to resign I think as well.

E