Michael Moore - 17 reasons not to slit your wrists

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bill Clinton
Green Skidder

Re: Top Ten Ways the Republicans Stole The Race

Post by Bill Clinton »

KBL Ed wrote:
CAPBOY wrote: # 9. Bush unfairly didn't make available any photographs of himself in the NASA "bunny-suit," nor did he once have the courage to take on an orange skin tone through the use of instant "tan-in-a-bottle." That showed clearly Bush's lack of any sense of fair play.
No, but Bush forced an aircraft carrier to go further out into the water than it was going to, for his "mission accomplished" landing, so the cameras COULDN'T SEE THE SAN DIEGO SKYLINE IN THE BACKGROUND!!!

Listen, stupid head. My point is this: whenever someone ON EITHER SIDE comes up with a lists of points like this, it is always easy to come up with something that "the other guy" did that was worse. But, this is not debate. It's just name calling. When you grow up, maybe you'll figure out what I mean.
And your not a real president unless your banging chicks in the whitehouse! woo hoo
I got bitches in the living room gettin it on
And, they ain’t leavin til six in the mornin
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too
shortski
Site Admin

Re: Top Ten Ways the Republicans Stole The Race

Post by shortski »

Bill Clinton wrote: And your not a real president unless your banging chicks in the whitehouse! woo hoo
Now Bill you said you didn't do that, eat'n aint cheat'n
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

I have no respect for liberals. Ignorant corrupt pigs is all they are to me. "If George Bush is elected again it won't mean anything, its liek the special olympics..a person wins but in the end their still retarded."- Liberal i canot remember the name of on a local talk show. That is what put the final nail in the coffin, it sickins me how us conservatives let you protest in the streets while here in boston (i live a little north of boston) we had to protest in a cage? that sickins me..there is no more united states, we are the divided states. liberals just throw money in the workers of the big digs faces and look what happened its leaking, good job. I do not agree in any way with my teachers. The other day my spanish teacher told me that she thinks i am stupid because i like bush, well i have to say im sure she was informed about polotics like me at this age and I also thought that she was completly out of limits to say that because 1. we should be learning not being passed biased opinions(she also said he was a cheap man). Its obvious she says that, she likes kerry, more money thrown into the union, more she gets. I am sick of liberals and i am fed up with john kerry and edwards because he made his millions by sueing doctors.. than he goes and campaigns for lower medical insurance, that is just wrong. I am appoled by the way they act and how they want to run the system. As people im sure there fine people but when it comes to polotics i think they are terrible, they would do anythign to win ( the pie incident for example).
also, i don tlike the recent liberal spam mail that suggests the blue states are smarter/more creative than the red. that is corrupt and wrong.

i know i will be flamed, i accept that, i Am 13 and in the 8th grade, I can say i am proudly one of the only 13 year olds that knows anythign about politics or finance. I am a conservative not because of my family but because of choices i made when i was looking between the two major partys. I agree conservatives do lack major stuff in some spots like enviormental stuff. But i am sick of liberals lieing and twisting words, thats why I would have voted bush if i was old enough. just my 2 cents.
Ski It If You Can!..
Slap Shot
Blue Chatterbox

The Name Game

Post by Slap Shot »

Re: KBL Ed

I don't know what name calling is. I used to think it was like when someone calls another person a "stupid head", but I'm not sure.

-- Slap Shot
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Killington_Lover wrote:I have no respect for liberals. Ignorant corrupt pigs is all they are to me. .
Yo 13 year old... Not all liberals are extreme... Most I know are moderate.. I don't label all the conservatives on this board as extreme... Most are moderate... We can meet in the middle or just respect each others opinions - not a problem... Half the conservatives on this board I owe a beer or they owe me a beer cause we respect each other... Does the debate get hot... sure... But that's what Americans do... We respect the fact that not everyone agrees on everything...

You see calling someone an "Ignorant corrupt pig" takes you out of the game and empowers the person your debating against... And remember thats it's not just Liberals twisting words - Conservatives do it as well... I for one do not buy into anything to one sided.... Never saw F911, never watch any Swift Boat stuff... It empowers me to debate the real issues not the ones that are suspect for what ever reason...
I joke about the "red state - blue state" thing... But the reality of it is GWB won the US Election... And it's awesome that we have the chance to vote.. And people fought hard and died to protect this right...
Am I happy that GWB is still President... No... But what am gonna do..??
I'll support the office and bitch about things I don't like.. Cause I'm an American....

It's great to have your belief set and you seem mature for a 13 year old.. But watch the labels, watch what you read, follow government, respect peoples opinions and question things that seeem too one sided on both sides....
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

Well, your right indeed, i forgot to add Extremists. Being too much for anything is bad. But yes i should have worded my thoughts better.
Ski It If You Can!..
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Killington_Lover wrote:Well, your right indeed, i forgot to add Extremists. Being too much for anything is bad. But yes i should have worded my thoughts better.
Not a problem..
Life is about learning..