Michael Moore - 17 reasons not to slit your wrists

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Has Michael Moore and his group of Sociolists left the country as promised yet? Maybe we should take up a collection and help them on their way. After all, they said they would not live in this country if Bush remained president. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass mr. moore.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

He didn't actually mean it. What other country would allow him to purvey such defamatory sh*t?
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Re: One way or another

Post by KingsFourMan »

Slap Shot wrote:I think that it's pretty funny that I hear a lot of people say that they used to be a liberal, and then they turned conservative. I've never heard it the other way around.

Once a conservate, you never turn back.

-- Slap Shot
Not true at all, i was ultra conservative in my youth simply because my parents were conservative and i was completely ignorant about the republican party - much like most republicans i know today.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

CAPBOY wrote:He didn't actually mean it. What other country would allow him to purvey such defamatory sh*t?

FRANCE ?

Shut up and Ski!

CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Speaking of france, its nice to see that they used a French Air Force plane to transport Arafat to his burial.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

CAPBOY wrote:Speaking of france, its nice to see that they used a French Air Force plane to transport Arafat to his burial.
HEY, nothing too good for a terrorist, especially if it means they will leave France alone for a few weeks or so. When was the last bomb blast in France? Hmm, Oil for Money, Weapons for Money? Maybe they are the new support for al-quida and terrorism. we get rid of Sadam and Iraq and Afganistan and the French see an opening and move into the newly created void. Coincedance? I think not.

Shut up and Ski!

KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

Have you seen on the news that Canada, Australia, and NZ immigration offices have been flooded with inquiries from some of the 50 million bush-haters in this country. Canada had to issue a statement that basically said - sorry, that idiots your problem, we don't want you.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

KingsFourMan wrote:Have you seen on the news that Canada, Australia, and NZ immigration offices have been flooded with inquiries from some of the 50 million bush-haters in this country. Canada had to issue a statement that basically said - sorry, that idiots your problem, we don't want you.
I heard rumors about it, but how many would actually leave? Not many I am sure. ANd, note the leaders, Moore and company haven't left yet.

Shut up and Ski!

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Moores making a sequel to F911...

Still havent seen F911 ....

More important things to do... Halo2 is out - gotta waste all my free time playing it...
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:Moores making a sequel to F911...

Still havent seen F911 ....

More important things to do... Halo2 is out - gotta waste all my free time playing it...
Haven't see F911 or FH911 by Morris. man did that guy make a full come around or what? After Butt Head, er I mean Bubba, dumped on him, he is like a Watch Dog, except he tends to stay middle of the road. I thought he was another Carvel type. I would see F911, but I refuse to put any money in Moore's pockets.

Anyone got a pirate copy?

Shut up and Ski!

KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

Dr. NO wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:Have you seen on the news that Canada, Australia, and NZ immigration offices have been flooded with inquiries from some of the 50 million bush-haters in this country. Canada had to issue a statement that basically said - sorry, that idiots your problem, we don't want you.
I heard rumors about it, but how many would actually leave? Not many I am sure. ANd, note the leaders, Moore and company haven't left yet.
I want to move to Whistler, but then again that started about the time slick was hot dipping cigars in the oval office and it had nothing to do with politics, just that i love the place.
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

KingsFourMan wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
I want to move to Whistler, but then again that started about the time slick was hot dipping cigars in the oval office and it had nothing to do with politics, just that i love the place.
My girlfriend is Canadian, she wants to move back cause she hates Bush,,, if she heads to Calagary im going with...."sorry honey i could only get a job operating the lift at Banff, Did you have a good day at the office?"
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

KingsFourMan wrote:I want to move to Whistler, but then again that started about the time slick was hot dipping cigars in the oval office and it had nothing to do with politics, just that i love the place.
If I ever move to Canada... I want to move to RegIna.. The capital of Saskatchewan...
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Dr. NO wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:Speaking of france, its nice to see that they used a French Air Force plane to transport Arafat to his burial.
HEY, nothing too good for a terrorist, especially if it means they will leave France alone for a few weeks or so. When was the last bomb blast in France? Hmm, Oil for Money, Weapons for Money? Maybe they are the new support for al-quida and terrorism. we get rid of Sadam and Iraq and Afganistan and the French see an opening and move into the newly created void. Coincedance? I think not.
How come nobody is standing on a soapbox about the Ivory Coast right now? The nerve of France, getting involved in another Country's business like that.
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Top Ten Ways the Republicans Stole The Race

Post by KBL Ed »

CAPBOY wrote: # 9. Bush unfairly didn't make available any photographs of himself in the NASA "bunny-suit," nor did he once have the courage to take on an orange skin tone through the use of instant "tan-in-a-bottle." That showed clearly Bush's lack of any sense of fair play.
No, but Bush forced an aircraft carrier to go further out into the water than it was going to, for his "mission accomplished" landing, so the cameras COULDN'T SEE THE SAN DIEGO SKYLINE IN THE BACKGROUND!!!

Listen, stupid head. My point is this: whenever someone ON EITHER SIDE comes up with a lists of points like this, it is always easy to come up with something that "the other guy" did that was worse. But, this is not debate. It's just name calling. When you grow up, maybe you'll figure out what I mean.