New England Patriots

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
brownman
Postinator

Re: New England Patriots

Post by brownman »

Better hit that patrol shack early :lol:

All over the place. Jersey in/Jersey out. Not sure now about LI or if Brooklyn qualifies (isn't that somehow a Russian team?)

Based on Jersey not factoring as NY metro, you have a whopping 2 titles this century won by the only home soil NY team, the Yankees.
That is truly sad...especially the homeless scenario :cry:

We'll sit happily with each of our four Pro teams having won a World Championship title for a total of 8 World titles.

Sports Hub out :D

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

brownman wrote:Better hit that patrol shack early :lol:

All over the place. Jersey in/Jersey out. Not sure now about LI or if Brooklyn qualifies (isn't that somehow a Russian team?)

Based on Jersey not factoring as NY metro, you have a whopping 2 titles this century won by the only home soil NY team, the Yankees.

We'll sit happily with each of our four Pro teams having won a World Championship title for a total of 8 World titles.

That's it B-man? That's the best you come back at me with? And to think, all this time I considered you a worthy opponent. I'll bow out now until someone with a little more knowledge of professional sports comes along.

After your post quoted here, it would appear you're not even on Atomic1 level. I'm surprised and disappointed in you at the same time. I really thought that a worthy opponent finally found his way to this forum. Guess I was wrong. My condolences Brownie.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

junior wrote:
brownman wrote:Better hit that patrol shack early :lol:

That's it B-man? That's the best you come back at me with? And to think, all this time I considered you a worthy opponent. I'll bow out now until someone with a little more knowledge of professional sports comes along.

After your post quoted here, it would appear you're not even on Atomic1 level. I'm surprised and disappointed in you at the same time. I really thought that a worthy opponent finally found his way to this forum. Guess I was wrong. My condolences Brownie.
As a NY Giants Fan and a Red Sox , B's and C's fan all I can say is "it's been a great ride" !
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Even the Vail patrol couldn't restore life to your weak position ?
You Turtled ... following suit on those feeble last century teams.

Vegas has the Pats giving 9 or so :idea:

Pave that pow !

Forever .. Goat Path
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

:like Just Win Baby :like
Forever .. Goat Path
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

brownman wrote::like Just Win Baby :like
So how come every other team has to go 10 Yards to get a 1st down but the Pats only have to get close to the sticks ? How come once every other teams RB's knee touches the ground they mark him down at that spot except for the Pats ? How come every other teams recievers get mugged and no call but if you even look at a Pats reciever wrong the flag comes flying ?
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Atomic1 wrote:
So how come every other team has to go 10 Yards to get a 1st down but the Pats only have to get close to the sticks ? How come once every other teams RB's knee touches the ground they mark him down at that spot except for the Pats ? How come every other teams recievers get mugged and no call but if you even look at a Pats reciever wrong the flag comes flying ?
Crybaby!
ImageImageImageImage
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Crybaby!
Nope, wrong answer , I could care less , as a matter of fact as a Giants fan I love beating the Pats and look forward to #3 but let's get back to these calls ?
http://nypost.com/2014/12/22/rex-ryan-r ... touchdown/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Atomic1 wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Crybaby!
Nope, wrong answer , I could care less , as a matter of fact as a Giants fan I love beating the Pats and look forward to #3 but let's get back to these calls ?
http://nypost.com/2014/12/22/rex-ryan-r ... touchdown/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For a guy who could care less, you sure have a lot to say.

Could care less, or couldn't care less. If you could care less, you obviously care too much...

Replay? Inconclusive... Stop crying.
ImageImageImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Crybaby!

Could care less, or couldn't care less. If you could care less, you obviously care too much..
Please, do not confuse him any further. Thank you.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Crybaby!

Could care less, or couldn't care less. If you could care less, you obviously care too much...

At least his spelling was correct. Syntax and meaning? Not so much...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Bubba wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Crybaby!

Atomic1 school of spelling and syntax?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Dickc wrote:
Bubba wrote:
He's currently trying to understand the difference between syntax and sin tax. :wink:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Bubba wrote:
Dickc wrote:
Bubba wrote:
He's currently trying to understand the difference between syntax and sin tax. :wink:
That is easy. One is singular, the other has many plurals......
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

it's official now ... the Glendale train will be loading in Foxboro :D
Get your tickets while they last :mrgreen:

Payton should drop chicken parm from the diet :lol:

Forever .. Goat Path