N.Y. RANGERS TRADE CALLAHAN

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
junior
Signature Poster

Re: N.Y. RANGERS TRADE CALLAHAN

Post by junior »

Atomic1 wrote:It's the Hartford farm system that has kept the Rangers competitive .
Didn't there used to be an NHL Franchise in that city (before they ran to the mid Atlantic cause their fans in Ct sucked and didn't support the team)?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Yea , the majority of people here don't like ice and can't follow the puck ! They instead like big bouncing balls by people in shorts .
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Atomic1 wrote:Yea , the majority of people here don't like ice and can't follow the puck ! They instead like big bouncing balls by people in shorts .
In my younger years, when I played and watched Ice Hockey, the 1st expansion was made. One of the Teams was the Atlanta Flames. Southern reply to ice hockey in Atlanta was "I thought Ice was only good for cocktails". Note the Flames didn't last long in Atlanta way back then.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Dr. NO wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Yea , the majority of people here don't like ice and can't follow the puck ! They instead like big bouncing balls by people in shorts .
In my younger years, when I played and watched Ice Hockey, the 1st expansion was made. One of the Teams was the Atlanta Flames. Southern reply to ice hockey in Atlanta was "I thought Ice was only good for cocktails". Note the Flames didn't last long in Atlanta way back then.
Thrashers?
ImageImageImageImage
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dr. NO wrote:
Uhm, No, Dr. No.

The first expansion in 67 brought the Golden Seals, Kings, North Star, Flyers & the Blues.

The came in 72 and last 8 years.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Uhm, No, Dr. No.

The first expansion in 67 brought the Golden Seals, Kings, North Star, Flyers & the Blues.

The came in 72 and last 8 years.
stand corrected, but thought the Flames were a part of the 60's expansion. They still didn't know what to do or say about ICE in Atlanta.

Holy crap, all the NHL has done since its inception is expand and contract. Almost every season saw a team formed, disbanded or moved.

http://www.rauzulusstreet.com/hockey/nh ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?