New York Knicks

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding

Re: New York Knicks

Postby brownman » Nov 12th, '16, 18:59

Melo quit on his team.
Still a punk. :dislike

Porzingas should seek a trade.
Forever .. Goat Path
User avatar
brownman
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: Dec 6th, '07, 18:59
Location: Stockbridge Boulevard

Re: New York Knicks

Postby thedev » Nov 13th, '16, 00:48

brownman wrote:Melo quit on his team.
Still a punk. :dislike

Porzingas should seek a trade.

Pot calling the kettle black, you remember Garnett right?
User avatar
thedev
Black Carver
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Nov 6th, '14, 10:41
Location: East Setauket, NY

Re: New York Knicks

Postby SnoBrdr » Nov 13th, '16, 09:01

thedev wrote:
brownman wrote:Melo quit on his team.
Still a punk. :dislike

Porzingas should seek a trade.

Pot calling the kettle black, you remember Garnett right?


Garnett won a title in Boston.

Has Melo ever won anything.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
User avatar
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post
 
Posts: 8189
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 05:45

Re: New York Knicks

Postby brownman » Nov 13th, '16, 10:03

Apparently, Anthony favors Olympic play, where he's not pressed to do much other than chuck-it from downtown for easy Gold medals.
Knicks have good individual talent, but they are not inclined to play as a cohesive unit.
Much of that is attributable to Melo .. and may become evident this year when Rose exposes him.

Garnett, Allen, Pierce and Rivers honored the Celtics both with their presence and in their departure.
They were committed to an objective, and they achieved it.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
User avatar
brownman
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: Dec 6th, '07, 18:59
Location: Stockbridge Boulevard

Re: New York Knicks

Postby thedev » Nov 14th, '16, 00:48

SnoBrdr wrote:
thedev wrote:
brownman wrote:Melo quit on his team.
Still a punk. :dislike

Porzingas should seek a trade.

Pot calling the kettle black, you remember Garnett right?


Garnett won a title in Boston.

Has Melo ever won anything.

Doesn't mean he's not a punk
User avatar
thedev
Black Carver
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Nov 6th, '14, 10:41
Location: East Setauket, NY

Re: New York Knicks

Postby thedev » Nov 14th, '16, 00:51

brownman wrote:Apparently, Anthony favors Olympic play, where he's not pressed to do much other than chuck-it from downtown for easy Gold medals.
Knicks have good individual talent, but they are not inclined to play as a cohesive unit.
Much of that is attributable to Melo .. and may become evident this year when Rose exposes him.

Garnett, Allen, Pierce and Rivers honored the Celtics both with their presence and in their departure.
They were committed to an objective, and they achieved it.

:seeya

NBA and Olympic play are incomparable, the worst NBA team would beat the Silver medalist any year (assuming that that team isn't USA)
User avatar
thedev
Black Carver
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Nov 6th, '14, 10:41
Location: East Setauket, NY

Re: New York Knicks

Postby brownman » Oct 24th, '17, 19:00

Nice line tonite .. :twisted:
Kylie gonna light them up. :like

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
User avatar
brownman
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: Dec 6th, '07, 18:59
Location: Stockbridge Boulevard

Re: New York Knicks

Postby icedtea » Oct 24th, '17, 20:26

brownman wrote:Nice line tonite .. :twisted:
Kylie gonna light them up. :like

:Toast


Nets look better so far.-
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
User avatar
icedtea
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Feb 20th, '07, 14:01
Location: da shady maple

Re: New York Knicks

Postby XtremeJibber2001 » Nov 10th, '17, 16:51

Going up Monday for my first Knicks game and first time inside The Garden. Can't believe I've never been there all this time.
User avatar
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15227
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 10:35
Location: Philly

Re: New York Knicks

Postby brownman » Nov 10th, '17, 18:30

For shame ..

You'll favor it over the Palestra. :twisted:
Don the Cav colors and antagonize at will :like

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
User avatar
brownman
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: Dec 6th, '07, 18:59
Location: Stockbridge Boulevard

Re: New York Knicks

Postby icedtea » Nov 10th, '17, 19:10

The Zinger!
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
User avatar
icedtea
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Feb 20th, '07, 14:01
Location: da shady maple

Re: New York Knicks

Postby SnoBrdr » Nov 10th, '17, 20:53

brownman wrote:For shame ..

You'll favor it over the Palestra. :twisted:
Don the Cav colors and antagonize at will :like

:Toast


Could always go as Reggie Miller but the PC police would kill him.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
User avatar
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post
 
Posts: 8189
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 05:45

Re: New York Knicks

Postby XtremeJibber2001 » Nov 14th, '17, 08:56

Quite an experience. LeBron is a beast.

Image
User avatar
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15227
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 10:35
Location: Philly

Re: New York Knicks

Postby icedtea » Nov 14th, '17, 09:17

Tough loss with that comeback by Cavs. Looks like the team is coming together though.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
User avatar
icedtea
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Feb 20th, '07, 14:01
Location: da shady maple

Re: New York Knicks

Postby brownman » Dec 22nd, '17, 17:01

Beasley last nite. :shock:
Guy's hair was on fire :like

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
User avatar
brownman
Guru Poster
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: Dec 6th, '07, 18:59
Location: Stockbridge Boulevard

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest