38%
Too early to tell
23%

Total votes: 26

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: patriots

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:This Guererro story is intriguing.
Some going as far as putting it on Belichek in response to Kraft's desire to release Adonis.
Bill hates non-control. It would make sense that he would finally have had enuf of the snake oil guy.
Players have been flocking to him.
" Who's in charge here ? "

:Toast
Non story aka fake news.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

As has been demonstrated more than once .. eagles are susceptible to musket balls.

Reid, Shurmer, Kelly, Pederson .. immaterial :lol:

Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

By Whitman Littlefield / Providence Journal Staff Writer

New England Patriots fans may have an Eagles supporter lurking in their homes and not even know it.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — New England Patriots fans may have an Eagles supporter lurking in their homes and not even know it. Right there where everyone can see. Listening to everything they say.

Amazon’s smart-home device Alexa is rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Patriots in Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis on Feb. 4.

“Alexa, who’s going to win the Super Bowl?”

“I’m flying with the Eagles on this one because of their relentless defense and the momentum they’ve been riding off their underdog status. E-A-G-L-E-S. Eagles!”

But New England fans can rest easy though when asked, “Are the Patriots going to win the Super Bowl?”

The device falls back on the facts and the odds, “The Patriots have a good chance of winning the Super Bowl this year ...”

Just be careful not to talk about your pregame good-luck rituals where Alexa can hear. You don’t want that intelligence falling into the wrong hands.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SnoBrdr wrote:By Whitman Littlefield / Providence Journal Staff Writer

New England Patriots fans may have an Eagles supporter lurking in their homes and not even know it.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. — New England Patriots fans may have an Eagles supporter lurking in their homes and not even know it. Right there where everyone can see. Listening to everything they say.

Amazon’s smart-home device Alexa is rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Patriots in Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis on Feb. 4.

“Alexa, who’s going to win the Super Bowl?”

“I’m flying with the Eagles on this one because of their relentless defense and the momentum they’ve been riding off their underdog status. E-A-G-L-E-S. Eagles!”

But New England fans can rest easy though when asked, “Are the Patriots going to win the Super Bowl?”

The device falls back on the facts and the odds, “The Patriots have a good chance of winning the Super Bowl this year ...”

Just be careful not to talk about your pregame good-luck rituals where Alexa can hear. You don’t want that intelligence falling into the wrong hands.
Pretty sure she said she took the Eagles with the points and not (necessarily) to win when I asked. Copout from the wusses at Amazon.
ImageImageImageImage
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Jeez.
How many pounds of flesh does Bezos want anyway ..

Forever .. Goat Path
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Fox News:
I'm sorry the mediocre NFL team you root for didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year.

Unless you're from Philadelphia, in which case, congratulations on your mediocre football team making it to the Super Bowl.
Ha!
ImageImageImageImage
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Stormchaser wrote:Fox News:
I'm sorry the mediocre NFL team you root for didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year.

Unless you're from Philadelphia, in which case, congratulations on your mediocre football team making it to the Super Bowl.
Ha!
Dogs gotta eat! GOAT. It’s what’s for dinner!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Ha!
:zzz
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Ha!
Typical soar loser
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Nikoli wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Ha!
Typical soar loser
Did you mean "sore", nitwit.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Eagles cheated :dislike
Jenkins should have been tossed on that bush hit :shock:
Definite interference on that Hail Mary :lol:

Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Eagles cheated :dislike
Jenkins should have been tossed on that bush hit :shock:
Definite interference on that Hail Mary :lol:

might as well add in illegal formation on the foles TD catch...shoulda been whistled dead...2 other questionable TD's as well...BUTT the trophy is still going to the city of gutterly instincts...

piss poor officiating, non-calls and phantom calls all nite long...both teams were affected but only one team got 21 points out of it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

At a minimum, those helmet to helmet collisions warranted a flag or two, but Eagles converted their big plays, Pats didn't.

First SB victory for Philly - congrats.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

This Butlergate stuff is wild .. :shock:
Local and National Sports commentator attention :-o

He is indeed pissed, and I believe, even without all the facts in, that unless he pulled a Hernandez, he's justified in that.
His non-play would not have impacted the outcome. They got pantsed, pure and simple.

Hope the Rocket Science guy helps the Lions get to mediocrity.

Think BIG SNOW tonite
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

McDaniels tells Colts thanks but no.