Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding

Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby SnoBrdr » Dec 19th, '10, 17:20

You decide.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
User avatar
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post
 
Posts: 8189
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 05:45

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby junior » Dec 19th, '10, 17:24

Both.

What a freakin disgrace!!!!! Giants deserved to lose it. Period.

I need a drink.
61727-054

06042-082

Image
Image
User avatar
junior
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15683
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 11:01
Location: 2200 feet

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby Dr. NO » Dec 19th, '10, 17:29

WOW, just WOW. Eli Sucked and the special teams just FAILED and went to sleep. WOW!
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
User avatar
Dr. NO
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 21178
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 06:52
Location: In the Baah!

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby XtremeJibber2001 » Dec 19th, '10, 21:22

I'm going to have to go with "What is a giant Eagles comeback, Alex."

Take it to the bank. GO BIRDS!
User avatar
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15227
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 10:35
Location: Philly

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby MarieM » Dec 19th, '10, 23:20

junior wrote:Both.

What a freakin disgrace!!!!! Giants deserved to lose it. Period.

I need a drink.


And your other team...? The blueshirts...?

You're not having a good weekend against Philly. : (
User avatar
MarieM
Post Office
 
Posts: 4110
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 09:53
Location: NH X 2 "Live Free or Die"

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby UVSHTSTRM » Dec 20th, '10, 01:13

I wonder how Atomic is doing, he's a Gmen fan correct?
User avatar
UVSHTSTRM
Bumper
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Sep 11th, '09, 11:18

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby junior » Dec 20th, '10, 05:42

MarieM wrote:
junior wrote:Both.

What a freakin disgrace!!!!! Giants deserved to lose it. Period.

I need a drink.


And your other team...? The blueshirts...?

You're not having a good weekend against Philly. : (


No, not good at all.
61727-054

06042-082

Image
Image
User avatar
junior
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15683
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 11:01
Location: 2200 feet

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby Atomic1 » Dec 20th, '10, 07:58

UVSHTSTRM wrote:I wonder how Atomic is doing, he's a Gmen fan correct?



I have to make-up with the wifey..she walked in the room looked at the score and said something like" what is your problem they are winning " ....guess ya had to be there...my vocabulary wasn't very nice.... :oops: :oops:
Anyway I lay this defeat on the Giants coaching staff who got schooled by the Eagle coaching staff. Giant coaching staff thought it was over and were not ready for what transpired....they did not have the team ready ..Special teams coach needs to be FIRED.
User avatar
Atomic1
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 13135
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 11:21
Location: Southington Ct.

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby junior » Dec 20th, '10, 08:04

Atomic1 wrote:
UVSHTSTRM wrote:I wonder how Atomic is doing, he's a Gmen fan correct?



I have to make-up with the wifey...


Oh man. Whatcha do this time?
61727-054

06042-082

Image
Image
User avatar
junior
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15683
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 11:01
Location: 2200 feet

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby Atomic1 » Dec 20th, '10, 08:32

junior wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
UVSHTSTRM wrote:I wonder how Atomic is doing, he's a Gmen fan correct?



I have to make-up with the wifey...


Oh man. Whatcha do this time?


Just bad words, but you know how women are,..."you can't take back your words...bla..bla..." I'm not saying I was right and I did apologize ....I mean you can't just walk in the room and start blabin when you don't know what was taking place"
and I don't want to hear the ....it's only a game, why are you screamin, watch your words , you sound like a jerk, I don't think they can hear ya..........blab, blab blab........etc.........
User avatar
Atomic1
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 13135
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 11:21
Location: Southington Ct.

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby junior » Dec 20th, '10, 08:36

Atomic1 wrote:
junior wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
UVSHTSTRM wrote:I wonder how Atomic is doing, he's a Gmen fan correct?



I have to make-up with the wifey...


Oh man. Whatcha do this time?


Just bad words, but you know how women are,..."you can't take back your words...bla..bla..." I'm not saying I was right and I did apologize ....I mean you can't just walk in the room and start blabin when you don't know what was taking place"
and I don't want to hear the ....it's only a game, why are you screamin, watch your words , you sound like a jerk, I don't think they can hear ya..........blab, blab blab........etc.........


Ya know, for a smart guy, you make some really bad decisions sometimes. Sometimes.
61727-054

06042-082

Image
Image
User avatar
junior
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15683
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 11:01
Location: 2200 feet

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby Atomic1 » Dec 20th, '10, 08:52

Yea, I'm good for that !............Too much monkey piss..........
User avatar
Atomic1
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 13135
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 11:21
Location: Southington Ct.

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby RENO » Dec 20th, '10, 10:02

Giants sucked (for 8 minutes). Unbelievably embarrassing...
User avatar
RENO
Postinator
 
Posts: 7287
Joined: Nov 5th, '04, 09:14
Location: Ceti Alpha V

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby SnoBrdr » Dec 20th, '10, 14:16

RENO wrote:Giants sucked (for 8 minutes). Unbelievably embarrassing...


Well it is a 60 minute game, not 52.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
User avatar
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post
 
Posts: 8189
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 05:45

Re: Giants - Eagles Choke or Comeback ?

Postby SnoBrdr » Dec 20th, '10, 14:48

Philadelphia Eagles rookie safety Nate Allen has a ruptured patellar tendon in his right knee and will have season-ending surgery.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
User avatar
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post
 
Posts: 8189
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 05:45

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest