G_I_A_N_T_S !

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

G_I_A_N_T_S !

Post by Dr. NO »

Nearly kick off time for the Giants and Pats, In Jersey (NY). Does Eli have enough juice to hold it together and beat the Pats? So far he hasn't shown it. TB is hitting on all cylinders and has a few good receivers along with running backs (they almost never actually run the ball). Hope it is a good game with some big offensive and defensive plays.

GO GIANTS !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: G_I_A_N_T_S !

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dr. NO wrote:Nearly kick off time for the Giants and Pats, In Jersey (NY). Does Eli have enough juice to hold it together and beat the Pats? So far he hasn't shown it. TB is hitting on all cylinders and has a few good receivers along with running backs (they almost never actually run the ball). Hope it is a good game with some big offensive and defensive plays.

GO GIANTS !
Quite the opening 8 min 20 sec TD drive.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Can't defense luck.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Coleman ... yikes :sad:
No Collins ... No glue.

Jules and Slater ... ouch.

Goober due for a pick or 2 :-)

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:Coleman ... yikes :sad:
No Collins ... No glue.

Jules and Slater ... ouch.

Goober due for a pick or 2 :-)

:Toast
Being out played and out flagged.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Holy crapola . . . lost on my KZone fantasy with all my Patriots players, but I'm so happy with the win . . . go Gostkowski!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Nice try but NO SOUP FOR YOU.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

If army insects make the playoffs, they better figure out how to close games out.
Would love to see Pats play them when Pats have more of their players intact.

Maybe next year.
:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

brownman wrote:If army insects make the playoffs, they better figure out how to close games out.

Maybe next year.
Giants also had players out, 2 O lineman , a DT, Cruz at WR , Prince at DB and the starting TE is gone for the season just to name a few, so that B>S about more players is just an excuse at being OUTPLAYED on the field by the players that were dressed . Pats got lucky with the win. I would LOVE for the Giants to play the Pats again at the seasons end !
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
brownman wrote:If army insects make the playoffs, they better figure out how to close games out.

Maybe next year.
Giants also had players out, 2 O lineman , a DT, Cruz at WR , Prince at DB and the starting TE is gone for the season just to name a few, so that B>S about more players is just an excuse at being OUTPLAYED on the field by the players that were dressed . Pats got lucky with the win. I would LOVE for the Giants to play the Pats again at the seasons end !
Ya and I'd love for K to be open 365 but neither will happen.

Talk about poor losers.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

Maybe next year.

Talk about poor losers.

Your fan was the one that brought up the " Would love to see Pats play them when Pats have more of their players intact."
NOT ME and I simply showed that the Giants ALSO have key players out ! So I'm PROUD of the way the Giants played , meanwhile it's the Pats fans who are making excuses as to why they almost got beat !
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

Maybe next year.

Talk about poor losers.

Your fan was the one that brought up the " Would love to see Pats play them when Pats have more of their players intact."
NOT ME and I simply showed that the Giants ALSO have key players out ! So I'm PROUD of the way the Giants played , meanwhile it's the Pats fans who are making excuses as to why they almost got beat !
I don't know about others but I don't make excuses when the Pats win.

You on the other hand seem to make excuses when your team loses.

It's over, you lost, get over it.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

Maybe next year.

Talk about poor losers.

I don't know about others but I don't make excuses when the Pats win.

You on the other hand seem to make excuses when your team loses.

It's over, you lost, get over it.
AGAIN, I was simply answering a Pats fan as HE was the one making excuses ! You're the one that sounds like a loser ! Maybe it's because you saw just how easy you SHOULD HAVE lost....just saying ! All I know is I'd LOVE a REMATCH in FEB. !
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

'Would love the see the Pats play with their team intact' is somehow an excuse for the Patriots win ? :shock:

Your team lost, and in ugly fashion ... Own it! They had players missing. Patriots had players missing as well.

Desiring to see the Patriots restore themselves to full battle strength is within my prerogative. At full strength, game would not have been close. I chose to allude to that fact in a more diplomatic way.
Your intrepretave skills are woefully deficient.

The old man and his hillbilly don't seem to be able to understand each other either. Common traits among nyfgs + fans.
Deaf, dumb and blind.

Forever .. Goat Path
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Atomic1 wrote:All I know is I'd LOVE a REMATCH in FEB. !
sitting at .500 I wouldn't count on it, but given its the NFC East who knows. :-)