No longer an NFL fan or a Steeler fan

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

No longer an NFL fan or a Steeler fan

Post by f.a.s.t. »

As I said last year, the solution to this problem is for the NFL to make a new rule-everyone stand for the Anthem. After the Anthem, anyone can take a knee for a moment of silence, prayer, protest, whatever you want to call it. But the NFL is too political, disgraceful and stupid to do anything right. Just as bad is the ownership and coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers with hatred in their hearts. I can't take their racist policies and hatred any longer. I am no longer a Steeler fan until they get new owners and a new coach and the NFL requires all players to stand for the Anthem. Now I can spend my time doing other things a lot better than watching 3 hours of commercials and 20 minutes of football.

All the other owners, coaches, players are racist cowards full of hatred too.

The only one that gets a pass on the unpatriotic and un-American Steelers is American hero Alejandro Villanueva, 3 tours of duty in Afghanistan. The only REAL AMERICAN MAN on the Steelers.
Attachments
1060x600-5ddb5f2cb99f04d14ad9391f31497e88[1].jpg
1060x600-5ddb5f2cb99f04d14ad9391f31497e88[1].jpg (123.35 KiB) Viewed 1977 times
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: No longer an NFL fan or a Steeler fan

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:As I said last year, the solution to this problem is for the NFL to make a new rule-everyone stand for the Anthem. After the Anthem, anyone can take a knee for a moment of silence, prayer, protest, whatever you want to call it. But the NFL is too political, disgraceful and stupid to do anything right. Just as bad is the ownership and coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers with hatred in their hearts. I can't take their racist policies and hatred any longer. I am no longer a Steeler fan until they get new owners and a new coach and the NFL requires all players to stand for the Anthem. Now I can spend my time doing other things a lot better than watching 3 hours of commercials and 20 minutes of football.

All the other owners, coaches, players are racist cowards full of hatred too.

The only one that gets a pass on the unpatriotic and un-American Steelers is American hero Alejandro Villanueva, 3 tours of duty in Afghanistan. The only REAL AMERICAN MAN on the Steelers.
I hear ya there....

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Image
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.facebook.com/ArtTakingBack/ ... 474833083/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

very good...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Your timing is good.
NASCAR attendance has been dropping.
Regards to Richard Petty.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/pennsy ... -protests/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Not buying it Rooney. You, your family and the coach need to go. Steeler Universe needs ownership and a coach that are 100% committed to winning Superbowls, not your pathetic liberal PC (political corrupt) ways. Steeler Universe Unite. Only reason he wrote this is because it backfired, typical liberal that he is.

To Steelers Nation:

I want to reach out to you, the members of Steelers Nation, based on what I believe is a misperception about our players' intentions in not taking the field for the National Anthem in Chicago. The intentions of Steelers players were to stay out of the business of making political statements by not taking the field. Unfortunately, that was interpreted as a boycott of the anthem – which was never our players' intention.

Our players come from many different backgrounds and are united by what it means to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are active in their communities and participate regularly in events designed to give back to those communities. And they appreciate the support they get from Steelers fans around the country and here at home.

I also know that our players have tremendous respect for the members of our military services, including their teammate Alejandro Villanueva. There was never any desire on the part of our players to show disrespect for our service members.

Yesterday, I received an email from a Steelers fan who said tell the players to just play football. That is exactly what they wanted to do. They wanted their sole focus to be on playing the game, while also coming together as a unified team.

The main thing we can do is learn from this and strive to come together remaining unified as a football team. I believe we are capable of accomplishing this with the support of our fans.

Steelers Nation is made up of the best fans in the National Football League. We appreciate your continued support of our players, coaches and staff.

Sincerely,

Art Rooney, II
Pittsburgh Steelers
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Don't have a source.. too lazy to look... but I heard on some form of media that the NFL received a shitload of money from either the DOD or some branch of the military to basically "play up" the national anthem. Essentially to promote patriotism. Prior to this cash injection the teams always remained in the locker room.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Steelers PR :roll:

NFL mandated players be on the sidelines for the national anthem in 2009. There was money after the mandate during the period 2012 to 2015. DID spent $6.8M on several pro teams across the spectrum (NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, etc) in exchange, teams organized displays of national pride including flag presentations, the honoring of military members, reenlistment ceremonies, etc. Of course we know this has occurred previous to the $6.8M.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Steelers PR :roll:

NFL mandated players be on the sidelines for the national anthem in 2009. There was money after the mandate during the period 2012 to 2015. DID spent $6.8M on several pro teams across the spectrum (NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, etc) in exchange, teams organized displays of national pride including flag presentations, the honoring of military members, reenlistment ceremonies, etc. Of course we know this has occurred previous to the $6.8M.
\

The NFL screwed our Military and therefore tax payers. The filthy dirty billionaires charged our Military to present our Flag and Colors as part of their get rich scheme. Don't waste your time watching 3 hours of commercials and crappy analysis and 20 minutes of football. Go hiking or skiing instead.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Disrespect is hate.
Attachments
Kaepernick-marine-777[1].jpg
Kaepernick-marine-777[1].jpg (190.6 KiB) Viewed 1863 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-2 ... fl-refunds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/64-de ... le/2635678" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The survey from Remington Research Group found that 64 percent want players to stand for the national anthem.

Of the 51 percent who have watched less football this season, 69 percent cite player protests as the reason.

And 60 percent believe that players should find another place to protest the flag, President Trump, race, and other issues.

"Americans are very clear on this issue: they do not support political protests during the national anthem," said Titus Bond, director of Remington Research Group. "On top of that, due to the protests, Americans are watching less football and that trend will continue as long as the protests do."

this is going to be a nightmare for the NFL if they let this continue...it's also going to be a nightmare for them if they quash it...what they should have done is discipline kapernick the first time he pulled this krap...giving my team this weekend to do the right thing, if not, CLICK...game over...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

f.a.s.t. wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Steelers PR :roll:

\

The NFL screwed our Military and therefore tax payers. The filthy dirty billionaires charged our Military to present our Flag and Colors as part of their get rich scheme. Don't waste your time watching 3 hours of commercials and crappy analysis and 20 minutes of football. Go hiking or skiing instead.
The NFL acknowledged they were wrong and returned the money to the Military.