Selling: Rossignol Axiums

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
Crock540
Bumper

Selling: Rossignol Axiums

Post by Crock540 »

Length:170

Skied on for one season only. Normal wear and tear, no core shots or deep scratches. Include a pair of used Marker M6 bindings already mounted. Great all-mountain ski, and would be a good pair of skis to take out on thin cover days. Make an offer if you're interested.

Axium Super Twin Deck Easy and comfortable with a great sense of control , this ski is perfect for reducing the learning curve and making fast progress.
Side Cut: 106-67-95
Weight:1850 (170)
Radius:16.2 (170)
This new Rossignol patented interface is composed of two totally independent parts. Pre-drilled, it is designed to work with Axial, FTX and Axium technology bindings.
Its original geometry allows the skis to respect the natural transversal and longitudinal ski flexes.
Its two-part design makes it 25% lighter than conventional add-on interfaces.
Pressures are exerted independently on each edge to optimize carving sensations

also have a pair of Rossignol Virage's circa mid 80's I'm guessing. They're in excellent condition, and could even be skied if you wanted to. Not sure what the binding on it is. The only marking is the numbers "727." They're just as tall as the Axioms, so i'd say 170's. They'd look good on a wall, or like I said, could even be used.

EDIT* C'mon, no one needs a good pair of rock skis?
~Crock

There are things worse than death,

and I can do all of them.