FS: Salomon Pilot 10's (192 cm)

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
spanky
Site Admin

FS: Salomon Pilot 10's (192 cm)

Post by spanky »

Salomon Pilot 10's (192 cm). Good shape, recent tune.
Salomon s914 binders (pilot system).

Make an offer.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

You sell these yet Spanks? Any interest in just selling the binders?
ImageImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Cmon, sell me your binders. Everybody's doing it. It'll make you feel good.
ImageImageImageImage
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

Stormchaser wrote:Cmon, sell me your binders. Everybody's doing it. It'll make you feel good.
Perhaps we could work something out where I'll take the skis and you take the binders..
The edges on my skis (identical) are shot, but the binders are ok. I can take spanky's skis and mount my binders on them, and you can take the binders off the skis..

hmm..
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Steve wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:Cmon, sell me your binders. Everybody's doing it. It'll make you feel good.
Perhaps we could work something out where I'll take the skis and you take the binders..
The edges on my skis (identical) are shot, but the binders are ok. I can take spanky's skis and mount my binders on them, and you can take the binders off the skis..

hmm..
how easy is it to unmount and remount those pilot bindings? Are they on a plate? If you have to unscrew from the ski, it's prolly better for you to sell your bindings to sc.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

The pilot bindings actually screw through the side of the ski, which allows the ski to flex a little underneath the boot.

It's pretty easy to set up.
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Steve wrote:The pilot bindings actually screw through the side of the ski, which allows the ski to flex a little underneath the boot.

It's pretty easy to set up.
yeah, but what I'm saying is if you have to actually unscrew the bindings from the ski (using a wood screw type of setup), each time you do that you're weakening the binding connection a little. Unless they're screwed into some sort of metal connection thats been tapped into the ski. Just lookin out for ya.....
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

oh.

Yeah the screws are actually bolts that go all the way through the ski with a nut on the other end.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

I totally missed this conversation. I posted this, then never checked it again. My bad.

Steve and Stormchaser, check your PMs.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit