Todays News...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Todays News...

Post by DMC Freeride »

Our president makes fun of a blind guy...
(Bush apologizes to vision-impaired reporter)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/14/ ... index.html

Marine wins local election while still in Iraq
(Internet campaign from Iraq wins Dakota election)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/15/ ... index.html

Marine sings about killing iraqis
(Marine: Music video about killing Iraqis a joke)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/14/marine ... index.html

Former president Bill Clinton makes 7.5 million(!!!) from speaches..
(Former president rakes in millions in speaking fees worldwide)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/14/ ... index.html

And the best news(Breaking as i write this)
"U.S. and Iraqi raids since the killing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi have detained 759 ‘anti-Iraqi elements’ and killed more than 100, U.S. military says. "
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Haven't had a chance to read about it yet, but I heard something on news this morning about the new Iraqi government offering limited amnesty to insurgents. Will only apply to those who've "only killed Americans".
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Heard Murtha use DMC's "guiltly until proven innocent" in respect to our Marines involved in the Haditha fiasco. The Marines are locked up in a military prison in San Diego, but have not been charged.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Heard Murtha use DMC's "guiltly until proven innocent" in respect to our Marines involved in the Haditha fiasco.
Ummm... When did I say that....?
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Heard Murtha use DMC's "guiltly until proven innocent" in respect to our Marines involved in the Haditha fiasco.
It was your standard in regards to Rove. Legally he's inncoent, but in your eyes he's guilty. Legally the Marines involved in the Haditha incident are innocent, but in Murtha's eyes, they're murderers.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
It was your standard in regards to Rove. Legally he's inncoent, but in your eyes he's guilty. Legally the Marines involved in the Haditha incident are innocent, but in Murtha's eyes, they're murderers.
I would NEVER say that about a Marine and you disgust me to accuse me of such things... I come from a friggin military family and I know what goes on over there - I know what these people are up against.. I talked with my brother constantly when he was on his tours...
I met the wounded soldiers in Walter Reed... I know the sacrifice they made..

I hate KKKarl Rove - He's done more things to F up this country then anyone alive... He guides US policy into the friggin gutter and attacks great Americans with nasty lies....
I'm not afraid to say I would love to see him rot in jail...

So shut the f*** up you friggin chicken ass neocon asswipe...!!!!!

I'm sick of your sh*t... Questioning my support for our military just cause I'm against the war is something KKKarl Rove would do...
So now you are officially on his level to me...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
I hate KKKarl Rove - He's done more things to F up this country then anyone alive... He guides US policy into the friggin gutter and attacks great Americans with nasty lies....

I'm sick of your sh*t... Questioning my support for our military just cause I'm against the war is something KKKarl Rove would do...
I'm surprised you're not lashing out with the same hate towards Murtha. After all, he's the one making the accusation, not you and i.

I've never questioned your support of our military.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:

I'm surprised you're not lashing out with the same hate towards Murtha. After all, he's the one making the accusation, not you and i.

Don't back peddle.. You said - "guiltly until proven innocent" in respect to our Marines involved in the Haditha fiasco. "

this is not about Murtha - who incidently is a great American who's been attacked by Rove... This is about you accussing me of being against our troops.... By thinking them guilty... Which I don't...

Things are never like they seem in war.. One of my best friends is a Vietnam Vet(Marine) who got a "gold star" for bravery after he killed several Vietcong who attacked his position.. On the surface - it's just a story of bravery... But the real story IS...
He spent a few days trading cigarettes to aquire a bottle of Tabasco Sauce.. The day he got it.. The attacking enemy shot into his bunker and broke the Tabasco bottle... It pissed him off so much he picked up his gun and went nuts.. Ran right after the mo-fo's and took most of them out.. Cause of a bottle of Tabsco sauce...

Nothing is ever what it seems when men get stretched to the end of their limits... I am painfully aware of this and try my hardest not to judge...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote: Ummm... When did I say that....?

Don't back peddle.. You said - "guiltly until proven innocent" in respect to our Marines involved in the Haditha fiasco. "

this is not about Murtha - who incidently is a great American who's been attacked by Rove... This is about you accussing me of being against our troops.... By thinking them guilty... Which I don't...

Things are never like they seem in war.. One of my best friends is a Vietnam Vet(Marine) who got a "gold star" for bravery after he killed several Vietcong who attacked his position.. On the surface - it's just a story of bravery... But the real story IS...
He spent a few days trading cigarettes to aquire a bottle of Tabasco Sauce.. The day he got it.. The attacking enemy shot into his bunker and broke the Tabasco bottle... It pissed him off so much he picked up his gun and went nuts.. Ran right after the mo-fo's and took most of them out.. Cause of a bottle of Tabsco sauce...

Nothing is ever what it seems when men get stretched to the end of their limits... I am painfully aware of this and try my hardest not to judge...
You're right, things are never like they seem in war. Exactly why Murtha is such a disgrace ... calling Marines murderers before they've even been charged.

I never said you're against our troops. I mentioned that you have the view "guilty until proven innocent" <legal system aside>. I suspected this applied to most cases, I was unaware that this view of yours is static and only applicable to Rove (or is it all Republicans?).
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: It was your standard in regards to Rove. Legally he's inncoent, but in your eyes he's guilty. Legally the Marines involved in the Haditha incident are innocent, but in Murtha's eyes, they're murderers.

You're right, things are never like they seem in war. Exactly why Murtha is such a disgrace ... calling Marines murderers before they've even been charged.

I never said you're against our troops. I mentioned that you have the view "guilty until proven innocent" <legal system aside>. I suspected this applied to most cases, I was unaware that this view of yours is static and only applicable to Rove (or is it all Republicans?).
Murtha is a great American... A decorated war Hero and a distinguished Representative... he spoke out against the war and was accused of Michael Moore tactics by Bush... The man is truley pissed off... He's a fighter and isn't backing down..

Rove is a total asshole.. My views are not to be pigeonholed.. I will make up my mind as a I go along...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote: Murtha is a great American... A decorated war Hero and a distinguished Representative... he spoke out against the war and was accused of Michael Moore tactics by Bush... The man is truley pissed off... He's a fighter and isn't backing down..
So your for or against what he said? He doesn't get a free pass to say anything because he's a decorated vet that is pissed.
DMC Freeride wrote: Rove is a total asshole.. My views are not to be pigeonholed.. I will make up my mind as a I go along...
Maybe he is an asshole, but that doesn't mean he should rot in jail for it ...

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Not pigeonholed....fair enough. I'm the same way IMHO