Ski house shares

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Lexi
Beginner On Rentals

Ski house shares

Post by Lexi »

Sorry we're full
Last edited by Lexi on Aug 28th, '06, 16:55, edited 4 times in total.
shortski
Site Admin

Re: Killington Ski House Shares Avail for ’06-‘07

Post by shortski »

Lexi wrote:Shares available in a fun, ski-hard/play-hard house Nov 1-May 1. Late 20s/Mid 30s, 50/50 guy to girl ratio. Laid-back atmosphere - no strict rules, schedules, chore assignments, etc. Basically just want a good group of people who will share the responsibilities of a house. We usually hit the bars at night or party at the house, then get up relatively early to get a full day of skiing/riding in.

Details: 4bed/2ba, large living area, large deck with mountain views, off Dean Hill Rd. (3 min walk to access road and bars, 3 min drive to KBL), pet & guest friendly, plenty of parking. Shares are $1600/person, includes everything - no half or quarter shares.

Also, no full-timers. Coming up during the week once in a while is fine, but don't move your stuff in and start having your mail forwarded.

Email me and I will send our "House Rules" which basically can be summed up as “Don’t Be An Ass.”

We have about 5 spots left, so get a group of friends together and let's join up for a great season!

Any other questions feel free to ask me directly at blondiegirl7471@aol.com

Lexi
This post is useless without pictures...Oh and post some pictures of the ski house while you're at it :lol:
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Thanks Lexi!
ImageImageImageImage