I've been e-mailing

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

Dr. NO wrote:
St. Jerry wrote:
2pink1stink wrote:The Jewish lobby would NEVER EVER let that happen.

They basically set the foreign policy agenda in the middle east for this country.

Jews make up less then 2% of the U.S. population. Yet since 1973 the U.S. has given Israel OVER $240 BILLION dollars in aid. 1/3 of the entire foreign aid budget goes to Israel. Talk about the tail wagging the dog.

f*** em. Let's see how long they can last without the massive amount of aid. I give em two weeks tops.
No one appreciates your anti-semitism here, regardless of what you say is true or not.
I do not see how arguing against our support of Isreal is anti-semitism. He stated what he thinks is facts and feels we should leave them to their own devises. I see no derogatory words regarding the people, their religion or their plight. This is like throwing the race card because you feel people of color or other backgrounds are getting "special" treatment.
I'm sorry, but I found the whole post rotten through-and-through. We don't need your ilk here.
Ron Paul 2012
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

I sympathize with Ms. Sheehans loss. Her son paid the ultimate price in what is turning out to be a war fought to protect a select few's personal agenda.

While that is indeed tragic, it no more gives her the qualifications to set policy than it does me.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

yeti wrote:I sympathize with Ms. Sheehans loss. Her son paid the ultimate price in what is turning out to be a war fought to protect a select few's personal agenda.

While that is indeed tragic, it no more gives her the qualifications to set policy than it does me.
YOU are more qualified !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

yeti wrote:I sympathize with Ms. Sheehans loss. Her son paid the ultimate price in what is turning out to be a war fought to protect a select few's personal agenda.

Given the Bush Administrations failings you could hardly do worse.....
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre