Met ...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

2pink1stink wrote:wow, those guys sound like a couple of arrogant asswipes. no wonder the entire world hates america.

typical jarhead jerkoffs. all over this great wide world these brave men are murdering innocent women and children to protect our "way of life".

you know, i always get a little spring in my step everytime i hear another american soldier has been killed. it makes my day.
Nice comment fvck face. You're an ass.

I bet you like to get your salad tossed by Iraqi men with those big ol bushy mustaches.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
2pink1stink wrote:wow, those guys sound like a couple of arrogant asswipes. no wonder the entire world hates america.

typical jarhead jerkoffs. all over this great wide world these brave men are murdering innocent women and children to protect our "way of life".

you know, i always get a little spring in my step everytime i hear another american soldier has been killed. it makes my day.

I bet you like to get your salad tossed by Iraqi men with those big ol bushy mustaches.
I'm with Humpty on this one. I may not buy into that fact that it is freedom that is currently being fought for, but that comment was indefensible. You are a despicable human being.
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Cityskier wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

I'm with Humpty on this one. I may not buy into that fact that it is freedom that is currently being fought for, but that comment was indefensible. You are a despicable human being.
Thanks, City. Ditto.
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Guys like that are simply proof of a job well done. They can run their mouths all they want and have nothing to fear.

As long as they do it on the net.

It is interesting - if I had a nickle for every time I have read such tripe I'd be rich. If I had a million dollars for every time someone has said something like that to my face I'd still be working my day job.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

What they all said.

You want to bitch - complain about the morons in Washington who got us into this mess.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

I think there is only one solution:

Turn the middle east into a parking lot.