Ethnic Pakistani male terrorists aged 17-40 attack aircraft

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
yeti
Powderhound

Ethnic Pakistani male terrorists aged 17-40 attack aircraft

Post by yeti »

U.S. response is to ban Evian, shampoo, and lipstick from all flights rather than offend said demographic group.

We are doomed.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

What they didn't ban toenail clippers. Idiots are falling down on the job.

I'm amazed at the complete morons in the general public who actually support this kind of garbage. It seems they have the mindset that "well it can't hurt". Yes it can dummy - because while we're spending time and money banning shampoo and feeling up little old ladies we aren't addressing the real problem.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

It just seems to me that if you are a member of said demographic and a good citizen, you will be willing to deal with increased surveillance and inconvienence due to the fact that you have some psychotics running around with similar (and in some cases the same) name as you.

But I suppose this is asking too much.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Agreed, although we have to be careful because it wouldn't be too hard for Al Qaeda to recruit stupid white people if we all of sudden just starting worrying only about people who "looked Muslim"
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

Look, we know who is trying to kill us, we know where they come from, we know they are here, and we know they can quite possibly be citizens. Im all for profiling..all people of middle eastern decent please step this way. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about. If you are decendent from that part of the world and you are a law abiding AMERICAN then step up and denounce this sh*t. You should be embarrassed by this. Why does everyone have to be African American, Irish American, Insert whatever here American....come here, learn the language, get a job become a citizen and be AMERICAN why is that so difficult...I hope nobody tries to hide a bomb up there ass..Ill never fly again
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Well it is complicated by the fact that many of these would be bombers had English names - you will see a list of their Muslim name tht they took when they converted - but many had names like "Oliver Savant" and "Don Stewart."

A tricky situation, but that is life.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Please view my signature, please, and thank you.

I agree with Yeti ... ban all carry-ons.

On another note ... I've been sitting in Orlando International ... saw two Police (appeared to be 'regulars').

It took me no more than five minutes to go through security.

I noticed one inconsistency ... Philly TSA let me leave my flip-flops on, while Orlando TSA made me remove them.

Yeti ... I'll have you know I saw several people, from kids to adults with pillows .... I actually notice it now, its quite the amusement ... as long as they're not sitting w/ me.

Lastly ... off-topic. I saw a 50 year old man ask a girl that was probably younger than I for a drink ... he has balls. She of course, swiftly refused.
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Yah those damn pillows - maybe I should just mind my own business but they really annoy me.

A coworker is on his way to Kauai today (well, he is landing there about now). Anyway, he said that BWI was very mellow today - the shortest line ever, and the plane to SFO had many empty seats - unusual as the United flights from BWI to the west coast are ALWAYS close to 100% full.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

yeti wrote:Yah those damn pillows - maybe I should just mind my own business but they really annoy me.

A coworker is on his way to Kauai today (well, he is landing there about now). Anyway, he said that BWI was very mellow today - the shortest line ever, and the plane to SFO had many empty seats - unusual as the United flights from BWI to the west coast are ALWAYS close to 100% full.
My flight was 100% full ... SEVERAL passengers successfully snuck on water bottles (they sell bottled water after the security check point, go figure).

The flight attendants were very adament about taking away the water bottles though, one man actually was upset they were taking his bottle ... i'll tell ya, some people
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
yeti wrote:Yah those damn pillows - maybe I should just mind my own business but they really annoy me.

My flight was 100% full ... SEVERAL passengers successfully snuck on water bottles (they sell bottled water after the security check point, go figure).

The flight attendants were very adament about taking away the water bottles though, one man actually was upset they were taking his bottle ... i'll tell ya, some people
I'm thinking the ploy is to bring on an empty water bottle and ask the flight attendants to fill it.

This is going to totally screw up my wine buying. We're in Chile next week and we usually mule back a case or so distributed among our four carry on bags. They've lowered the int'l weight limit for checked bags to 50 pounds so I'm now screwed. We can't even bring back 4 botttles stuffed in our ski boots so they won't break since we're right at the weight limit.