Ski Shares - looking for a few...

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
VTskier1000
Beginner On Rentals

Ski Shares - looking for a few...

Post by VTskier1000 »

We are looking to find some good humored, fun loving, overactive and hyper people to join our ski house. We have some really kick ass skiers & riders (college educated in 20s and and some in 30s) that prefer to look at their future by looking into the bottom of a Budweiser beer bottle. The house located just off the access road. The house probably won’t sleep more than 20 – 30 on a busy holiday weekend. We ALWAYS get most out of the weekend by drinking excessively and taking diet pills…we sometimes partake in the use of illegal drugs. No wimps here! Only when it snows do we ever make it to the mountain for early lifts, otherwise we make it around lunchtime. That's right, make no mistake, we ski/ride hard and party harder and ski/ride powder snow the hardest! We generally hang out together and get really F__KED up at the bars and then drink until the sun rises. We also play lots of practical jokes on each other, but nothing in bad taste. Additionally, our house is filming a movie this winter, so there will be webcams in our house. We are filming 2 movies… Monster Lines Northeast and Monster Lines Europe. ML Northeast will be filmed at various locations in the NE which will require us to go to bed early (before 3) and wake up by 6am to get first tracks at select locations. All house members are encouraged to participate in the filming of these reality ski life movies.

Want to get in on the action? Interested in a skihouse share? Email me!
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

Real World- Killington?
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

johnny the jibber wrote:Real World- Killington?
Real World sucks .... buncha fags that can't deal with everday issues
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
johnny the jibber wrote:Real World- Killington?
Real World sucks .... buncha fags that can't deal with everday issues
that is what makes it so entertaining.
mogulbandit
Blue Chatterbox

Post by mogulbandit »

there is no email listed so I sent you an im....holla back!
Go Big or Go Home
willywhit
Green Skidder

Post by willywhit »

hard to tell if this for real. still, sounds interesting. diet pills ? is it all about drama like that show on MTV ?how much for a share/half share ?
~~~------Faster you fool--------~~~