Somebody in DC needs to get laid

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Somebody in DC needs to get laid

Post by Bubba »

OK, I know we're already f***, but someone in Washington really needs to get laid. This is absurd :lol:

Govt. Tells Singles No Sex Till You're 30

Updated 5:17 PM ET October 31, 2006

If you're single and in your 20s, the federal government wants you to steer clear of sex. For the first time, the federal government is telling states they can use grant money to encourage adults as old as 29 to remain celibate until marriage. Those are the new rules of the Department of Health and Human Services' $50 million Abstinence Education Program. HHS officials say it's not a requirement -- just another option for states to combat what they call an alarming rise in out-of-wedlock births. A record 1.5 million babies were born to single mothers in 2004, according to the National Center for Health Statistics. More than half of them were born to women in their early 20s. Critics of the new rules, such as James Wagoner, president of a group whose top goal is a "society that views sexuality as normal and healthy," say such statistics illustrate that most people in their 20s are already having sex. Wagoner's group, Advocates for Youth, argues that it's futile to try to sell 20-somethings on chastity. He says birth control is a smarter way to prevent pregnancies. "This is a clear signal that they're using these resources -- taxpayer dollars -- to promote an ideological agenda," Wagoner says. "It has nothing to do with public health." The guidelines let states use federal grants to "identify groups" of people between the ages of 12 to 29 who "are most likely to bear children out of wedlock." After identifying the groups, targeted programs can then "support decisions to delay sexual activity until marriage." "Those who delay sex until marriage avoid out-of-wedlock births in both their teen and adult years," the guidelines read. "They decrease the likelihood of acquiring a sexually transmitted disease. They reduce the risk of having children who live absent from their fathers or who grow up poor." "Whatever happened to conservatives that were against big government," Wagoner asks. "If this isn't a waste of taxpayer dollars, what is?"
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

And some of you still don't beleive that these scumbags need to be kicked out of office? The Repubilan Christofascist base should crawl back up their stinking pinheaded little asses and die! Bush should be ashamed of himself for sucking up to these cretins. Oh that''s right, Bush has no shame.

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

G-smashed wrote:And some of you still don't beleive that these scumbags need to be kicked out of office? The Repubilan Christofascist base should crawl back up their stinking pinheaded little asses and die! Bush should be ashamed of himself for sucking up to these cretins. Oh that''s right, Bush has no shame.

sh*t, these ain't the politicians, they be the imbedded, ingrown, I got a job, government workers who remain no matter who is in office.

Yep, change em all out, term limits et al, but we need to roll over the beauracracy at times also.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

sh*t! I agree with Doc! Now that hell has frozen over maybe they can start making some snow!!!
See ya at the 11?

Don't Deer Valley Killington!
http://www.myeloma.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ffrf.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.keithrichards.com/
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

G-smashed wrote:sh*t! I agree with Doc! Now that hell has frozen over maybe they can start making some snow!!!
See ya at the 11?
Is Mahogany Ridge going to be open if the lifts are not running?
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

Maybe but you have to hike there from bay 1.

Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

I'm not naming names, butt, she's not making much of an effort. The guy offers her a drink at the bar and she goes up and puts her jammies on. I guess the electric saw seege is just as satisfying.

She could have been riding the high hard one tonight.
Stopped by the hotel bar to see if I could get some kind of receipt (it's not that I'm cheap but hell, I didn't want to come here so the company is paying for as much as they can) and at the bar was this handsome (very handsome) man all by himself who looked to be around my age...... we striked up a bit of a conversation. Said "stay and have a drink"..... I passed 'cause tomorrow is a going to be a long day. Yea, I'm prolly a fool. He looked so lonely sitting all by himself. I better get in my PJ's quick so I don't go back downstairs.