Funny stuff

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Funny stuff

Post by St. Jerry »

http://www.thewarofthewords.net

I wonder if they mention shortski and extreme jabber?

PS, don't hesitate to sign up some of the K-Zone 101st fighting keyboarders for the real thing:

http://www.goarmy.com/ArmyCareerExplore ... pplyOnline
Ron Paul 2012
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Funny stuff

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

St. Jerry wrote:http://www.thewarofthewords.net

I wonder if they mention shortski and extreme jabber?

PS, don't hesitate to sign up some of the K-Zone 101st fighting keyboarders for the real thing:

http://www.goarmy.com/ArmyCareerExplore ... pplyOnline
har har har

God for bid someone in this country has an opinion without fighting in a war. If I had fought in war, would I get a free pass from you guys? No, I wouldn't, so this repetitive sh*t is tiring.
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

Post by DMC_Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:If I had fought in war, would I get a free pass from you guys? No, I wouldn't, so this repetitive sh*t is tiring.
Of course you would.. I actually RESPECT people that are fighting over there... You would get same of that respect..
"I asked you nicely to be nice. " - ShitSki

Thats like Hitler asking someone to buy kosher.

And now I am put on the Troll list like Diss was..
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

BTW - there's a guy who's actually over there that posts regularly on the alpinezone forums. His handle over there is llamborghini. I give him all the credit in the world, and hope to ski with him someday.

Dork out.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC_Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:If I had fought in war, would I get a free pass from you guys? No, I wouldn't, so this repetitive sh*t is tiring.
Of course you would.. I actually RESPECT people that are fighting over there... You would get same of that respect..
Just because a man or woman fights in a war doesn't mean I won't challenge their opinion. I'm always respectful to anyone I speak to.
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

Post by DMC_Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC_Freeride wrote:
Just because a man or woman fights in a war doesn't mean I won't challenge their opinion. I'm always respectful to anyone I speak to.
I won't challenge their opinion on the war.. I would challenge their opinion on what brand of tequila is best... :)

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC_Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC_Freeride wrote:
I won't challenge their opinion on the war.. I would challenge their opinion on what brand of tequila is best... :)
Well of course, without a doubt it's Petron :D Nothing to debate about!
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

Post by DMC_Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC_Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC_Freeride wrote:
Well of course, without a doubt it's Petron :D Nothing to debate about!
Patrone is good... But I got some otheres I enjoy too...

BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC_Freeride wrote:
On some level, I find it hard to respect those who would take orders that stem their way down from a alleged commander-in-chief who is the greatest traitor our country has seen since Benedict Arnold...but I always try to stay respestful when talking to those people in person, on the basis that they couldn't ever do the job required by following orders if they allowed themselves clarity (i.e. I'm afraid their brains would explose if they ever actually read the United States Constitution.)

"Remember 9/11 -- Impeach the Traitor!"