Conspiracy Theory

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

shortski wrote:Um any notice we're going into winter, refineries switch some capacity to heating oil from gasoline, plus add in the spike that always occurs around any major holiday and you have your answer.
No. It's Bush's fault.
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

I used to like bush, but now I'm not so sure.. I don't think I like bush any more...
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

SkiDork wrote:I used to like bush, but now I'm not so sure.. I don't think I like bush any more...
I've never liked a bush :wink: :lol:
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I suspect any increase in oil prices will essentially prove to G-Smashed that he's right :lol:
Of course I'm right and Hannity isn't fit to match wits with a wort on my ass. What's that got to do with oil prices?
The latest excuse that I heard this morning was " holiday demand spike".
I guess that's all those Kmart skiers rushing north to bump heads on one run this weekend. I bought a can of gas for my snowblower this weekend. You will probably see a bump in retail prices from that demand spike too.
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND THEY WANT TO EAT YOUR YOUNG AND DRINK YOUR BEER TOO!

Don't Deer Valley Killington!
http://www.myeloma.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ffrf.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.keithrichards.com/
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

G-smashed wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I suspect any increase in oil prices will essentially prove to G-Smashed that he's right :lol:
Of course I'm right and Hannity isn't fit to match wits with a wort on my ass. What's that got to do with oil prices?
Nothing. Although if you're right, you'd be making a correlation between Presidents and Crude Oil prices, which ... well, doesn't make much sense to me.
G-smashed wrote: The latest excuse that I heard this morning was " holiday demand spike".
Excuse? What do you suppose is the 'real' reason? What's the average % increase from fall to winter YOY over the past 10 years?
G-smashed wrote: I guess that's all those Kmart skiers rushing north to bump heads on one run this weekend. I bought a can of gas for my snowblower this weekend. You will probably see a bump in retail prices from that demand spike too.
I doubt it's those Kmart skiers, but it could be the security/soccer/crazy mom's driving 1 ton SUV's that get 6 mpg to the mall and back! It costs more to transport goods so sure you MIGHT see the effect on retail prices, but it's probably insurmountable.
G-smashed wrote: THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND THEY WANT TO EAT YOUR YOUNG AND DRINK YOUR BEER TOO!
That's not even funny! Don't joke about that! Bad enough gas prices are increasing, we don't need beer prices up 30%!!!
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

It's a free country so you're free to not buy their gas if you think it's too expensive.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

BigKahuna13 wrote:It's a free country so you're free to not buy their gas if you think it's too expensive.
Ahhh, the beauty of capitalism
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

must be a Jersey thing. CT gas prices have dropped some in my area since the election. and that is saying something around here.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:must be a Jersey thing. CT gas prices have dropped some in my area since the election. and that is saying something around here.
The price of crude is up in general, but it takes a while to reach the pump
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:C'mon Bubba ... .Bush has a button that controls oil prices ... has nothing to do with the market ...
Ah don't mess with Bubba when it comes to energy. He knows what he is talking about.
BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

The theorey is not that Bush & Co. have artifically raised gas prices after the election --- it's that Bush & Co. artifically lowered gas prices in the 6 weeks (?) or so leading up to the elections. Fortuneately for Patriots, the ruse wasn't sufficient to narrow the margin of victory low enough so that they could be stolen like they were in '00 and '04.

"Remember 9/11 -- Impeach the Traitor!"
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

BadDog wrote:The theorey is not that Bush & Co. have artifically raised gas prices after the election --- it's that Bush & Co. artifically lowered gas prices in the 6 weeks (?) or so leading up to the elections. Fortuneately for Patriots, the ruse wasn't sufficient to narrow the margin of victory low enough so that they could be stolen like they were in '00 and '04.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like we have an Atomic for the "looney" left. No pun intended :wink:
BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

G-smashed wrote:
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND THEY WANT TO EAT YOUR YOUNG AND DRINK YOUR BEER TOO!
Not true.

"Benedict" Bush apparently can't drink beer.

(Afraid of horses too! Proof he's not an American :D )
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

BadDog wrote:The theorey is not that Bush & Co. have artifically raised gas prices after the election --- it's that Bush & Co. artifically lowered gas prices in the 6 weeks (?) or so leading up to the elections. Fortuneately for Patriots, the ruse wasn't sufficient to narrow the margin of victory low enough so that they could be stolen like they were in '00 and '04.

And how did they do that?
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

BigKahuna13 wrote:

And how did they do that?
:shock: I'm surprised someone as knowledgeable as yourself, BK, doesn't already know the answer to this question.