It's Rumsfleds last day today..

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

It's Rumsfleds last day today..

Post by DMC_Freeride »

And the world already seems like a better place... :)
"I asked you nicely to be nice. " - ShitSki

Thats like Hitler asking someone to buy kosher.

And now I am put on the Troll list like Diss was..
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Re: It's Rumsfleds last day today..

Post by BigKahuna13 »

DMC_Freeride wrote:And the world already seems like a better place... :)
Read "State of Denial". He comes across as the most dysfunctional person in an administration full of dysfunctional people. Actually dysfunctional is the wrong word, but the words I want to use aren't fit for polite company.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

Remember, he was supposed to be one of the "older and wiser" people who would give substance to the relatively inexperienced and certainly simple-minded boy-king ...

Golly, that worked out well, huh? :)
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Cheney and Rumsfeld. Definitely a pair that would beat a full house. And as for words that aren't fit to use in polite company...if I ever got either one of those two (especially Rumsfeld) alone in a room...!!
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

Post by DMC_Freeride »

MarieM wrote:Cheney and Rumsfeld. Definitely a pair that would beat a full house. And as for words that aren't fit to use in polite company...if I ever got either one of those two (especially Rumsfeld) alone in a room...!!
Just for the record - none of us "KChat Liberals" coerced this proud military mother into making this statement. :)
"I asked you nicely to be nice. " - ShitSki

Thats like Hitler asking someone to buy kosher.

And now I am put on the Troll list like Diss was..
BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

News coverage for those with an appetite for truth
and a sense of humour:

http://dirtcityparanoia.blogspot.com/

(Current headline re: Rummy:
"Don't forget my Medal of Freedom, Junior")
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

DMC_Freeride wrote:
MarieM wrote:Cheney and Rumsfeld. Definitely a pair that would beat a full house. And as for words that aren't fit to use in polite company...if I ever got either one of those two (especially Rumsfeld) alone in a room...!!
Just for the record - none of us "KChat Liberals" coerced this proud military mother into making this statement. :)
how they begin to see the light (but maybe 2-3 years too late)......better late than ever.
Ron Paul 2012
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

DMC_Freeride wrote:
Or us KChat Libertarians for that matter.......

Marie - I just bought a new 4 pound sledgehammer. You're welcome to borrow it anytime.......
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
DMC_Freeride wrote:
Or us KChat Libertarians for that matter.......

Marie - I just bought a new 4 pound sledgehammer. You're welcome to borrow it anytime.......
Nah...you've never seen me in action. I don't need no stinkin' sledgehammer! I'd have Rumsfeld's ears bleeding, and he'd be begging for mercy. (Just ask my kids and my husband. I can harangue with the best of 'em!)