Who, Me? Worry!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
shizzle
Bumper

Post by shizzle »

Here's a vet chiming in.
I went into the USMC a patriot and came out a patriot. That's about all that stayed the same. I went in believing in defending our country was a honor, by any means necessary. What changed is I've become a pacifist-while I would like to believe that in the 21st century people could move past killing each other to make a political point-it hasn't yet happened. It's ironic that freedom costs so much in human life-it costs people to keep people free.

And it cost lives so that ignorant people have the same liberties as everyone else in our great country. That means GW Bush and 2pink. 1st Amendment is for everyone-a blessing and a curse.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

shizzle wrote:Here's a vet chiming in.
I went into the USMC a patriot and came out a patriot. That's about all that stayed the same. I went in believing in defending our country was a honor, by any means necessary. What changed is I've become a pacifist-while I would like to believe that in the 21st century people could move past killing each other to make a political point-it hasn't yet happened. It's ironic that freedom costs so much in human life-it costs people to keep people free.

And it cost lives so that ignorant people have the same liberties as everyone else in our great country. That means GW Bush and 2pink. 1st Amendment is for everyone-a blessing and a curse.
Too true and well learned!
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Dr Z
Powderhound

Post by Dr Z »

shizzle wrote:Here's a vet chiming in.

Well said.

I am - entertainment for the lift line!