killington house shares with kids?

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
johnhhprop
Beginner On Rentals

killington house shares with kids?

Post by johnhhprop »

we are looking for shares for families...

is there a house(s) that have families?
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: killington house shares with kids?

Post by tyrolean_skier »

johnhhprop wrote:we are looking for shares for families...

is there a house(s) that have families?
There was such a house last year run by Sprite and TokenBoarder. That house broke up though. I know some of the families went into another house but I have no idea if there are still shares available. Send a PM to TokenBoarder or KillingtonKoyote as they may be able to tell you more on this subject.
maggie15
Beginner On Rentals

family ski house

Post by maggie15 »

Check you PM
kristenray
Green Skidder

Family Share House

Post by kristenray »

I may run a house at Trail Creek this winter for families if you are interested. I have a newborn and I may not be going up more than 2 weekends a month.

Trail Creek is ski in shuttle out access. If you want further details, please email me.
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Family Share House

Post by Bubba »

kristenray wrote:I may run a house at Trail Creek this winter for families if you are interested. I have a newborn and I may not be going up more than 2 weekends a month.

Trail Creek is ski in shuttle out access. If you want further details, please email me.
You may want to check with the Board of Directors of TC before doing that as it will probably not be allowed under their by-laws.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Bubba wrote:
kristenray wrote:I may run a house at Trail Creek this winter for families if you are interested. I have a newborn and I may not be going up more than 2 weekends a month.

You may want to check with the Board of Directors of TC before doing that as it will probably not be allowed under their by-laws.
When's your unit going on the market Bubbs?
ImageImageImageImage
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

Stormchaser acts like a kid after a bunch of drinks. Does that count? :lol:
kristenray
Green Skidder

Post by kristenray »

Thanks for the heads up. I didnt know that.
whiteout
Wanted Poster

Post by whiteout »

Bubba wrote:

aren't you on the TC BOD?
double the powder and shorten the fuse!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

whiteout wrote:
Bubba wrote:

aren't you on the TC BOD?

shhhhhhhh............
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

why you giving the new guy a hard time?
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
Alobar
Beginner On Rentals

Share house with Kids

Post by Alobar »

My brother and I are open to the idea of kids depending upon age...we've had another inquiry with the same request. We're interested in providing a comfortable place to gather before and after skiing.... here's the link
http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums/vi ... hp?t=18473
debskis
Beginner On Rentals

Killington house with kids

Post by debskis »

I noticed that you are looking for a house with kids. Did you find one, and if so do you know if there is still room in it.

Deb
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Killington house with kids

Post by tyrolean_skier »

debskis wrote:I noticed that you are looking for a house with kids. Did you find one, and if so do you know if there is still room in it.

Deb

Here is one for you to check out:

http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums/vi ... hp?t=17249