I'm a Jets fan until Jan 16

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Geoff
Whipping Post

I'm a Jets fan until Jan 16

Post by Geoff »

Pats fans want the Jets to upset the Steelers. It's time to show the true dominance of the AFC-East!
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: I'm a Jets fan until Jan 16

Post by MrsG »

Geoff wrote:Pats fans want the Jets to upset the Steelers. It's time to show the true dominance of the AFC-East!
:lol: :lol: :lol: We'll go with that too 8) 8) 8)
Dr Z
Powderhound

Post by Dr Z »

Geoff wrote:Pats fans want the Jets to upset the Steelers. It's time to show the true dominance of the AFC-East!
That would be interesting; Jets and Colts in the championship game. :twisted: :twisted:

I am - entertainment for the lift line!
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

why? you cant beat the steelers? why take the easy road? pats and steelers are manifest destiny. Tons of people taking the colts. Alot of people picking the Jets. It's all B.S. the pats are the champs. they own indy. the Jets are good, no doubt, but if they beat Pitt. i'll be pretty shocked. all i hear is no ty law, no tyrone poole. blah blah blah. those guys havent been in a game for meaningful minutes in 2 months, and yet the pats still beat everyone. Pittsburgh? big knock on them is that they play teams close and let them hang around. sound familar pats fans? yes, just like the 2 patriot superbowl teams. Pats vs. Steelers in the afc championship game with the winner winning the superbowl. I dont talk smack as a steeler fan. way too many let downs over the years. just hope it happens.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I don't know why you're all bickering....we all know the Eagles are going to take the cake :shock: :P

E 8)
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Maybe the Jets will pull it off. I just hope that the defense holds up and that the offense does something good. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!