Rooms for rent from May-October!

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
jeff
Beginner On Rentals

Rooms for rent from May-October!

Post by jeff »

I've rented for the winter season, but I'm looking for Summer rentals. House is fully furnished with 42 inch plasma tv and a hot tub. House is located halfway up the access road on Cubs Concourse. If interested, call or email me. My phone number is 508-566-0040 and my email address is jeffpaul2005@hotmail.com.

Last edited by jeff on Nov 18th, '07, 23:43, edited 14 times in total.
Skiume
Bumper

Post by Skiume »

Nice pics!
Its 80 something in western Mass today (and humid) and these pictures look sooo freakin good!
Alobar
Beginner On Rentals

Shares

Post by Alobar »

This place looks really cool! I love it! My friends rented this place.... awesome location and in really good condition. I'm giving you a call!
roxyboarder
Beginner On Rentals

Post by roxyboarder »

I might be up in Killington next weekend. Is there any way that I can come check out the place? Love the snow!
jeff
Beginner On Rentals

Post by jeff »

I'm pretty sure i'll be in killington next weekend, so if you want to stop by and take a look at it, give me a call.
roxyboarder
Beginner On Rentals

Post by roxyboarder »

hey, I dont think i'll be able to make it up this weekend. Is there any way that we could meet next weekend?
jeff
Beginner On Rentals

next weekend

Post by jeff »

Hey Roxy,
I'll definetly be there next weekend. If you or anybody else wants to come and check out the house, feel free, but I need to know in advance because I might be going to a redsox game!!! GO SOX!
roxyboarder
Beginner On Rentals

Post by roxyboarder »

Thanks for showing me the house!! Its great! I'll see you Mid November when they open up!!
jeff
Beginner On Rentals

Post by jeff »

I will be up in the killington area on Sat the 13th if anyone wants to take a look at the house. Please give me a call or email and I would be happy to meet with you. Thanks Jeff Paul
jeff
Beginner On Rentals

Post by jeff »

I've decided to rent rooms out month by month, if anybody is interested let me know!
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

thanks jeff!
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
jeff
Beginner On Rentals

Post by jeff »

I have one room left for rent
jeff
Beginner On Rentals

Post by jeff »

Think Snow, I will be up in the killington area this weekend if anyone is interested in taking a look at the last room available. Give me a call or email to set up a time if you are interested. It will have to be after i get done snowboarding. Thanks Jeff
roxyboarder
Beginner On Rentals

Post by roxyboarder »

I'll be up there around 11 tonight, when are you goin to be up there?