Heads up for Chris Nyberg

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

shortski
Site Admin

Heads up for Chris Nyberg

Post by shortski »

Mr Nyberg,

You really need to get this guy back to Killington.
355inchesofnaturalsnow wrote:I think the big victory is that going forward, we're are going to push it as hard as we can every season. It takes very little to turn a profit late season-albeit small-but if you've configured your operations correctly, priced yourself accordingly and use pr/marketing/word of mouth, it 'aint rocket science. If catering to skiers and riders is at all part of your brand, and you're not busy pushing it, then you're missing it.
Care to comment?
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Re: Heads up for Chris Nyberg

Post by Mister Moose »

Bringing 355 back, in and of itself, won't change anything. He would be bound by the same shackles. However realizing they need someone with that attitude in operations... that would be something.
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

What exactly did 355 do at Jay Peak since they closed 4/27? :?
Now if they stayed open till Mid May I would understand...

Anyway the season length is controlled higher up then someone in his position at Jay or K. If the people above Horrocks, Nyberg, Patricia Ryan, etc... don't change their philosophy then it isn't gonna matter even if they bring back Pres Smith...
b-5
Wanted Poster

Post by b-5 »

Hey does Pat have big tits?
I will need some thing to look at while talking to her.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

RENO wrote:What exactly did 355 do at Jay Peak since they closed 4/27? :?

Anyway the season length is controlled higher up then someone in his position at Jay or K. If the people above Horrocks, Nyberg, Patricia Ryan, etc... don't change their philosophy then it isn't gonna matter even if they bring back Pres Smith...
i'm pretty sure jay peak closed the same weekend as sugarbush (may 3-4). in any case no biggie ...

wasn't ratburn director of marketing? i'm pretty 355" would have fit nicely into that slot but yeah if he did come back i'm sure he'd have to take his marching orders from above. he's made it clear over at az that he has a bit more freedom at jay than others in his position.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

b-5 wrote:Hey does Pat have big tits?
It's posts like these that make it ever more likely that we'll institute an IQ test for registration on KillingtonZone. :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Bubba wrote:
It's posts like these that make it ever more likely that we'll institute an IQ test for registration on KillingtonZone. :lol:
Having a reasonably high IQ does not mean you have learned anything by using it. (OUCH, what an open statement that is) :bang
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
b-5
Wanted Poster

Post by b-5 »

Bubba wrote:
dont tell me let me guess your more interested in "Man Crotch"...
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Where is Happy Hour ?
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

skiadikt wrote:
RENO wrote:What exactly did 355 do at Jay Peak since they closed 4/27? :?

i'm pretty sure jay peak closed the same weekend as sugarbush (may 3-4). in any case no biggie ...

wasn't ratburn director of marketing? i'm pretty 355" would have fit nicely into that slot but yeah if he did come back i'm sure he'd have to take his marching orders from above. he's made it clear over at az that he has a bit more freedom at jay than others in his position.
Yep, they re-opened 5/3-4 for the weekend. Incredible the amount of snow they get at Jay. Haven't been there in a few years. I'll have to make a trip up there this coming season.

When Rathbun was there they stayed open into May also under ASC. Like I said, they can hire Pres Smith or even highwaystar (God help us! :shock: :lol: ) to run the resort and it will still close in April unless the higher ups change their mind...
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

b-5 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
dont tell me let me guess your more interested in "Man Crotch"...
Damn, is that the best you can do? Hell, that didn't move the humor meter off dead zero. Better go back and play with Jersey Guy. :seeya
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

Bubba wrote:
b-5 wrote:Better go back and play with Jersey Guy. :seeya
Damn you, Bubba. Damn you to Hell...
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters