63%
Philadelphia Eagles
38%

Total votes: 16

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Cityskier wrote:
SkiDork wrote:sorry MtnMan, I had to vote for the Pats.

Remember this all you Pats fans: Their first win (against the Rams) they were heavy underdogs and nobody gave them a chance. Does this SB feel anything like deja vu in reverse?????
The Pats were 14 point 'dogs in that game. This doesn't feel like deja vu in reverse at all. The Rams were coached by Mike Martz. How he is still employed blows my mind. The Eagles will not benefit from the coaching disparity that existed in Superbowl XXXVI. The Eagles also do not have the benefit of going to the Big Circus three of the last four years. That's valuable experience.

While anything can happen, don't think that the significance of this game is lost on the Pats. Winning 3 SBs in 4 years would be viewed as a helluva an accomplishment.

I can't wait for the game! Party at my place...
Only thing is....they haven't played the Eagles yet.....

E
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

This is so much fun!
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Cityskier wrote:This is so much fun!
It is even more fun because our tailgate crew is going to Wing Bowl 13 in the morning, doing post Wing Bowl partying at Chickie & Petes, then catching a plane to Phillyville(aka Jacksonville) at 2:16pm because WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

New England 27
Eagles 13

:D
Where is Happy Hour ?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

wanderer7453 wrote:
It is even more fun because our tailgate crew is going to Wing Bowl 13 in the morning, doing post Wing Bowl partying at Chickie & Petes, then catching a plane to Phillyville(aka Jacksonville) at 2:16pm because WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!
You know you suck man!

Not only are you going to wing bowl.....but Chickie & Petes!! Damn...K needs a place like Chickie's. There crab legs and american cheese fries are amazing. I sometimes get food from one in the NE.

I wish I was going to the bowl. You'll probably be back for the parade on Tuesday in Philly too! Lucky ass. Philly is going to be shutdown Tuesday....it's "Fat Tuesday" AND "Superbowl Parade" should be fun....I'll be there :D

I have faith in my birds....I think it will be a much closer game than anyone will think. The more believeable final score i've heard is 14-13 with the birds winning.

E

GO BIRDS
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
You know you suck man!

Not only are you going to wing bowl.....but Chickie & Petes!! Damn...K needs a place like Chickie's. There crab legs and american cheese fries are amazing. I sometimes get food from one in the NE.

I wish I was going to the bowl. You'll probably be back for the parade on Tuesday in Philly too! Lucky ass. Philly is going to be shutdown Tuesday....it's "Fat Tuesday" AND "Superbowl Parade" should be fun....I'll be there :D

I have faith in my birds....I think it will be a much closer game than anyone will think. The more believeable final score i've heard is 14-13 with the birds winning.

E

GO BIRDS
You know that is what my wife says about me. But I missed my chance in my younger days in 1980 so I didn't want to miss this one. I am so pumped I can't stand it. We have a huge party to go to on Saturday down there. It's in a warehouse and is for Eagle fans only.

RED SOX, MICKLESON, WHY NOT US?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

wanderer7453 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
You know you suck man!

E

GO BIRDS
You know that is what my wife says about me. But I missed my chance in my younger days in 1980 so I didn't want to miss this one. I am so pumped I can't stand it. We have a huge party to go to on Saturday down there. It's in a warehouse and is for Eagle fans only.

Exactly....well have a good time.

My father and my best-friends father both went to the Raiders/Eagles super bowl. They rented a big camper and went down for the week. I wish I had the freedom/money to do that.

Have a good time!

Go Birds

E 8)
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
You know you suck man!

E

GO BIRDS

Exactly....well have a good time.

My father and my best-friends father both went to the Raiders/Eagles super bowl. They rented a big camper and went down for the week. I wish I had the freedom/money to do that.

Have a good time!

Go Birds

E 8)
Thanks maybe we will run into eacjhother sometime up at K
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

RustyK wrote:New England 27
Eagles 13

:D
I don't know you anymore...

EAGLES 31-17