191 2005/6 Armada ANT

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
gpetrics
Double Diamond Skidder

191 2005/6 Armada ANT

Post by gpetrics »

just like these:

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/ ... e-Ski.html

Mounted twice. PX Lifter binding, and large marker duke. both for 320mm -8cm from the recommended line (this is where everyone but jibbers mount their Armada skis).

I received them in apparently new condition. I put the dukes on them and put about 10 backcountry days in last spring. The only sign of abuse (or is it love?) is a scratch oriented lengthwise on the ski for about 10 inches from a little rock in the runout of the ammoonoosuc ravine. otherwise the edges are sharp and the bases are purty. i can email you pics.

I love these skis to death, but have to make room for my new carbon DPS skis (105 wailer)... so they gotta go

175 handed off in the Killington/Stowe/Hanover,NH triangle of doom... 210 shipped. Just trying to get out what I put into them minus a bit for depreciation/down economy... this is a killer price.
gpetrics
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: 191 2005/6 Armada ANT

Post by gpetrics »

SOLD! dang that was fast... guess I gotta start raising my prices as the temperature drops :D

thanks!
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

g - you have a serious quiver problem . . . not that there is anything wrong with that :lol: :lol:
Enjoy your new boards :wink:
gpetrics
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by gpetrics »

problem... maybe. but i've found that skis were even more undervalued than stocks last spring ;)... worst case scenario of a bad investment in a good ski is that you have to keep a good ski :)

--ski-G