09 Nordica Igntion w Salomon bindings

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
vistasound
Beginner On Rentals

09 Nordica Igntion w Salomon bindings

Post by vistasound »

09 Nordica Ignition STOLEN on Thursday 1-21-10 from outside the K-1 lodge racks, at about 3:15. They have a Basin sticker on the left ski, Salomon bindings, it's the skis with the semi nude angel on them, exposed nipple on left ski. I only got to ski them 7 days, they took the guys' poles next to me too. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike McGinn
shortski
Site Admin

Re: 09 Nordica Igntion w Salomon bindings

Post by shortski »

vistasound wrote:09 Nordica Ignition STOLEN on Thursday 1-21-10 from outside the K-1 lodge racks, at about 3:15. They have a Basin sticker on the left ski, Salomon bindings, it's the skis with the semi nude angel on them, exposed nipple on left ski. I only got to ski them 7 days, they took the guys' poles next to me too. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike McGinn
Bummer, couple of suggestions:

1. let the shops on the access road know, give them the serial number and ask them to keep a lookout in case someone goes to get them tuned.

Check out the auction sites, e-bay, craigs list, these site are now the major way thieves get rid of the loot. I had a friend who got back a bunch of tools after seeing them on e-bay about a week after he was broken into.

Maybe useless but file a police report, you might get lucky, if you decide to file a homeowner claim for them you'll need a copy of the police report.

Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
vistasound
Beginner On Rentals

Post by vistasound »

Thanks, I'll let the shops know and I've been checking auctions already. I wanna ski!!!! This person has some bad bad karma coming their way...
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Ski size? Binding type?

I'll keep an eye out.. Are you without skis and cannot ski now? What is your boot size? I could spot you a pair till you figure something out...
ImageImageImageImage