It's time for stuff to go

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
gravitylover
Green Skidder

It's time for stuff to go

Post by gravitylover »

Arbor Snowboards, snowboard boots, bindings, goggles, gloves, helmets, etc. It's just about the end of the season here and I have lots of stuff still in my shop. If anybody is thinking they want some new toys let me know. You can even save the shipping as I'll be in VT next weekend, at Stowe and Jay Peak, and will be skiing with others from here who could bring the stuff to you at K.

Email at bodiesinmotion@suscom.net or pm here for phone number and I'll go through it with you.

Thanks Spanky :wink: 8)
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

It would be nice if you specifically listed some of things you had for sale and what prices you're asking. This might entice us to some impulse buys. Also, it would make your post seem less like a true advertisement. :wink:
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

any chance of just posting a list of the stuff here?
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
gravitylover
Green Skidder

Post by gravitylover »

I figured it looked less like an advertisement if I just had people contact me directly. There's more than what I've listed here so if you need details let me know.

Arbor Mystic sizes 152, 155, 158 - was $380 now $300
Element 154 was $480 now $390
A Frame 158 was $520 now $420

Nordica goggles were $49 now $20
All SCOTT goggles 25% off

All Snowjam snowboard boots were from $79-150 now 30-40% off! All sizes available between size 1 and 13. Some of the smaller kids boots are now as low as $35!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Just boards or do you have skis as well?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gravitylover
Green Skidder

Post by gravitylover »

Down to just 4 pairs of junior skis. 2 - 117cm, 1-140 and 1-150 - $49/pair. Junior/adult (Tyrolia) bindings to go with also $49/pr, din 2-7.