Woot off today

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Re: Woot off today

Post by andyzee »

Hey another good one, gotta get that credit card out!

1 Dyson DC24 Ball Upright Vacuum - Blueprint Limited Edition
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
panelman01
Bumper

Post by panelman01 »

If any of you live near Mount Olive NJ... the TJ maxx has a load of Rossignol ski
jackets, tan color, all sizes, shell w button out quality liner, velcro wrists, welded zippers,
pit zips, every inside pocket you could think of ( i pod and phone ), zip off full ( w helmet
expansion ) hood, powder skirt, etc... - $39.00. This jacket has all the things a $250+
jacket has easily. I didn't need a jacket, but, I bought it... There were also a few Atomic
branded jackets as well...
Going where the wind don't blow so strange. Maybe on some high cold mountain range.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

What's woot?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

panelman01 wrote:If any of you live near Mount Olive NJ... the TJ maxx has a load of Rossignol ski
jackets, tan color, all sizes, shell w button out quality liner, velcro wrists, welded zippers,
pit zips, every inside pocket you could think of ( i pod and phone ), zip off full ( w helmet
expansion ) hood, powder skirt, etc... - $39.00. This jacket has all the things a $250+
jacket has easily. I didn't need a jacket, but, I bought it... There were also a few Atomic
branded jackets as well...
The TJ Maxx in Rutland still had some nice ski jackets and pants as late as two weeks ago.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tt431
Post Office

Post by tt431 »

junior wrote:What's woot?
http://www.woot.com/