Head Jon Olson Pro TT Skis - 177

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
SkiPutt
Slalom Racer

Head Jon Olson Pro TT Skis - 177

Post by SkiPutt »

I won a pair of Head Jon Olson Pro TT 177's skis without bindings today. This ski may not be good for a young man with a very active libido because you need to take your eyes off the graphics to see where you are skiing! :D

If anyone is interested let me know.
Skiume
Bumper

Re: Head Jon Olson Pro TT Skis - 177

Post by Skiume »

Congratulations on the win!
" a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - Shakespeare
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

great looking ski ,high speed great for big leaps and landings, this may not be for me but have an interest ,what are you looking for them ,PM if you prefer
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

skidogg wrote:great looking ski ,high speed great for big leaps and landings, this may not be for me but have an interest ,what are you looking for them ,PM if you prefer
They ski pretty good actually. Not for the heavy snow or crud and a bit too narrow for some things. But handle well and do good in bumps. The edges were pretty good on the hard stuff too. I think as a twin it is more a park or bump ski.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SkiPutt
Slalom Racer

Post by SkiPutt »

skidogg wrote:great looking ski ,high speed great for big leaps and landings, this may not be for me but have an interest ,what are you looking for them ,PM if you prefer
Sold to Doc shortly after my post.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SkiPutt wrote:
I skied with Doc in April and he was using those skis you sold him. He kept running into other skiers and trees and lift towers and such. Couldn't keep his eyes on the snow.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

junior wrote:
SkiPutt wrote:
I skied with Doc in April and he was using those skis you sold him. He kept running into other skiers and trees and lift towers and such. Couldn't keep his eyes on the snow.

Head down, tips up!
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

junior wrote:
SkiPutt wrote:
+10 :mrgreen:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?